First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kind of range can we expect for static & dynamic loads on this top?
Capable of carrying a RTT?

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Turn Offroad You mention: "Built using time-tested methods and materials from our product engineering background with Jeep hard tops, our design ensures enduring strength, with 25-year-old tops in perfect condition serving as a testament."

Do you have some that you can show us that old or new, that are on Jeeps that we can get a look at to see what you have done so far with them?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What kind of range can we expect for static & dynamic loads on this top?
Capable of carrying a RTT?
We haven't finalized the numbers yet, but we've designed the rack mount considering RTT's (Roof Top Tents). The key factor is the type of offroading users plan to do. We're planning rigorous testing in extreme conditions at Johnson Valley, including high-speed and high-stress situations, by setting up a tent on the rack. Additionally, we'll be creating a kit that mounts to the anchor points, connecting to the OEM roll bar, to enhance its strength for handling heavier loads and more intense driving scenarios.

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Turn Offroad You mention: "Built using time-tested methods and materials from our product engineering background with Jeep hard tops, our design ensures enduring strength, with 25-year-old tops in perfect condition serving as a testament."

Do you have some that you can show us that old or new, that are on Jeeps that we can get a look at to see what you have done so far with them?
Sending you a DM now with more details (y)

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I did some simple googling back when Turn first started introducing bumpers, because they came out of nowhere claiming to have lots of experience. I don't remember the specifics, but the owner of Turn was family affiliated with DV8.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know what you are showing is the R&D model, but are there photos of the inside of the hardtop? What type of latches will be used for the removeable panels?

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know what you are showing is the R&D model, but are there photos of the inside of the hardtop? What type of latches will be used for the removeable panels?
We don't have any of the inside just yet. When we do I'll be sure to post them!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently happy with my MIC for now - but, once you have a ragtop slide back version (manual, not electric please) I’ll order immediately. I am running a rack - but, accessories (awning, lights, etc) make it difficult to remove the panels easily and I really enjoy the open air experience.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely want one of these tops. However, the only problem I see is the likely shipping cost. Turm is in California so theres a lot of asphalt between California and the Midwest or east coast. May add significantly to the cost But it will be intersting to see how this plays out once they start shipping.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely want one of these tops. However, the only problem I see is the likely shipping cost. Turm is in California so theres a lot of asphalt between California and the Midwest or east coast. May add significantly to the cost But it will be intersting to see how this plays out once they start shipping.
I asked - it was only about $400

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I inquired on shipping to Canada, which would be more expensive, and it was only $500 USD (approximately).

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any plans to make a 2DR soft top or a 2DR one-touch top? Highly interested in either one of those. Would especially be nice to have a soft top that doesn’t have the harsh slantback like the Besttop soft top.
Sponsored