Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well,

As everyone has praised the top thus far on this thread... I'll throw some more in...

The top arrived Tuesday and I quickly unboxed/removed it like a kid on Christmas. Everything was very well secured and no damage on its trip from CA to FL. I took my time over the past two days to remove the soft top and install the TOR top.

I had just returned this past weekend from Super Cel East with an accumulation of dirt, dust, muck, and whatever else from the offroad rides plus 20 hours of driving. I decided to hold off on washing the Bronco until I installed the TOR top due to the UV coating on it ... Man that stuff is sticky, icky, and slippery ;)! I'll be washing it today, making sure I take extra time to remove that coating, and testing to ensure I have everything secured down enough so there are no leaks (The big test). I live in Florida after all.

I can mostly only report on the looks (looks absolutely amazing in person) currently as I only had time to do a a brief drive around yesterday. As others have stated you can immediately notice the reduction in all ambient outside noises compared to the soft top. No more Dolby Atmos-style experiences with motorcycles, 18-wheelers, etc. The most prominent noise I heard, also previously mentioned, was wind noise in the front. That's to be expected. I'll put it through its paces at high speeds this weekend as I'll be doing some more traveling. The rigidity is much improved as well - that's something I immediately noticed.

I'll attach some photos below in its current state (dirty Bronco and UV coating still on). Then some after it gets all dolled up.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE Bronc 1

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE Bronc 2

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE Bronc 3

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well,

As everyone has praised the top thus far on this thread... I'll throw some more in...

The top arrived Tuesday and I quickly unboxed/removed it like a kid on Christmas. Everything was very well secured and no damage on its trip from CA to FL. I took my time over the past two days to remove the soft top and install the TOR top.

I had just returned this past weekend from Super Cel East with an accumulation of dirt, dust, muck, and whatever else from the offroad rides plus 20 hours of driving. I decided to hold off on washing the Bronco until I installed the TOR top due to the UV coating on it ... Man that stuff is sticky, icky, and slippery ;)! I'll be washing it today, making sure I take extra time to remove that coating, and testing to ensure I have everything secured down enough so there are no leaks (The big test). I live in Florida after all.

I can mostly only report on the looks (looks absolutely amazing in person) currently as I only had time to do a a brief drive around yesterday. As others have stated you can immediately notice the reduction in all ambient outside noises compared to the soft top. No more Dolby Atmos-style experiences with motorcycles, 18-wheelers, etc. The most prominent noise I heard, also previously mentioned, was wind noise in the front. That's to be expected. I'll put it through its paces at high speeds this weekend as I'll be doing some more traveling. The rigidity is much improved as well - that's something I immediately noticed.

I'll attach some photos below in its current state (dirty Bronco and UV coating still on). Then some after it gets all dolled up.

If you have access to one, I'd recommend using a foam cannon and a pressure washer on the roof. It's helpful for letting it grab onto that "film" and removing it. After a wash or two, the shine will dull to a good level.

That film will also run down the sides of your vehicle, so ensure you do the same thing over the whole vehicle, or else you'll get streaks on your windows and sides of the vehicle.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why thank you my good man!
You're welcome!

I like the one I picked up as you can see it has little "channels" along the top. So I have that side facing up and making contact with the hard top. The hard top sits in the outer most channel, and gives a little more protection and hopefully even more protection to keep any rain out.

Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty much what I also used.

20240418_102833.jpg

20240418_105832.jpg
I might have to steal this idea for my factory top to try and cut down on all the dust that gets into the back of the vehicle

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Turn Offroad I saw your earlier post about how there was low demand for white tops. How does one get on the white top list wait-list? Apologies if I missed it somewhere.

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Turn Offroad I saw your earlier post about how there was low demand for white tops. How does one get on the white top list wait-list? Apologies if I missed it somewhere.
There will be no white top. We are going to offer a primer top so you can paint it white yourself.

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@TURN Todd
I know this question gets asked a lot, but any updates on the coming accessories?
Such as the custom badges, targa "storage" solution, wiper/defrost, etc.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much what I also used.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 20240418_105832

Going all the way around, does it impact the the rubber sealing the bottom of the window to the tailgate? I may do this as well, but was worried it would raise the top above the tailgate.

Roadbeast

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I might have to steal this idea for my factory top to try and cut down on all the dust that gets into the back of the vehicle
I had extra so I thought, what the heck..
Going all the way around, does it impact the the rubber sealing the bottom of the window to the tailgate? I may do this as well, but was worried it would raise the top above the tailgate.
It actually doesn't sit on top. If fills the gap between the cap and the bed. No issues with the rear seal.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, got around to having my local shop install the TrailRax roof rack on the hard top. Here's some photos so everyone thinking of doing the same can see what the end product looks like!

Can you remove the front panel with the rack?

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you remove the front panel with the rack?
Yes, this is one of the advantages of the TrailRax - you can remove (and reinstall) both the front panels and the middle panel with the rack on
Sponsored