DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Recent Scheduling showed just under 20% for 2 doors production of I remember right
Roughly 25k to 30k 2d Broncos 8n total .
My dealer is one of two things- an absolute idiot or acting dumb while pulling some shenanigans. I am a 7/13 res 2 door BL non sas manual. I ask him the simple question of where I am in his allocations. He won't answer and only says I "have an early time stamp" on my res and they still have " almost 40% of their allocation yet to be built". This is a large dealer. What it tells me is they have had a bunch of broncos go to production but somehow, some way my 7/13 just didn't get picked up. No way a dealer that size has 60% of their allocation scheduled and I didn't get picked with my time stamp.
I might be wrong but from what I read no dealer is getting their full allocation. They are getting about ...40% of their normal allocation
Sponsored

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Roughly 25k to 30k 2d Broncos 8n total .

I might be wrong but from what I read no dealer is getting their full allocation. They are getting about ...40% of their normal allocation
Yeah, it was weird. Maybe he's saying they have allocated 60% of their 40%, but like I said the other day, there are Broncos everywhere on the roads in Knoxville. They had to mostly come from this place. I have passed at least 6 this week- 2 and 4 door.

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, it was weird. Maybe he's saying they have allocated 60% of their 40%, but like I said the other day, there are Broncos everywhere on the roads in Knoxville. They had to mostly come from this place. I have passed at least 6 this week- 2 and 4 door.
I actually seen several dealers with 4 D in stock in TN but at a premium

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr preference. I'm a 7/14 reservation. But I think we can all agree reservation timestamp doesn't really mean as much as we initially thought.
CORRECT, Reservation and order date does not mean SHIT.
I've seen all sorts of deadly Sins delivered and I don't even get a dry rub from Ford or the Dealer.....
The smell is strong, promotes growth and I can no longer abide its strength.....

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CORRECT, Reservation and order date does not mean SHIT.
I've seen all sorts of deadly Sins delivered and I don't even get a dry rub from Ford or the Dealer.....
The smell is strong, promotes growth and I can no longer abide its strength.....
Did you factor in that Longhorns go first? ;) Just kidding, some of my best friends are Aggies.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr preference. I'm a 7/14 reservation. But I think we can all agree reservation timestamp doesn't really mean as much as we initially thought.
It has always been your time stamp in relation with your dealership, how many 7/13 and 7/14 are in front of you?

FNDUCKEDUP

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 & 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tired of seeing all these 4 door Broncos… Somebody give me hope on my 2 door stuck in production….

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you factor in that Longhorns go first? ;) Just kidding, some of my best friends are Aggies.
Stay the F out of the SEC short horn.....
j/k.
thanks for your service btw. Beer on me anytime!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stay the F out of the SEC short horn.....
j/k.
thanks for your service btw. Beer on me anytime!
It's more like special ed short horn, I went to UTSA... LOL, but that was before leaving for grad school at USUHS.

No need to thank me for the privilege of serving, but be happy to share a beer anytime.

More importantly, keep in your thoughts tonight a person who is essentially an adopted father and an Aggie is his 80s who got hit by the delta varient and was hospitalized in St Lukes today.

Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn I hate to hear that. Sending all kinds of "Good Bull" his way.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's more like special ed short horn, I went to UTSA... LOL, but that was before leaving for grad school at USUHS.

No need to thank me for the privilege of serving, but be happy to share a beer anytime.

More importantly, keep in your thoughts tonight a person who is essentially an adopted father and an Aggie is his 80s who got hit by the delta varient and was hospitalized in St Lukes today.
we are cool with another team in the SEC, LSU needs the competition... by far the most competitive conference in NCAA (mens) football... always was uncomfortable for someone thanking me for doing my job too...

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It has always been your time stamp in relation with your dealership, how many 7/13 and 7/14 are in front of you?
great question. Not sure. I know they’re mostly four door orders though.

Last edited:

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we are cool with another team in the SEC, LSU needs the competition... by far the most competitive conference in NCAA (mens) football... always was uncomfortable for someone thanking me for doing my job too...
I like your avatar....My father was a medic in the 1st and 22nd HQ company.

Much appreciation your way too despite the purple and gold colors you favor :LOL:
Sponsored