Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are showing up, I just left the dealership where I placed my order and they have a 2dr on the lot that is a customer order.

ETA more info: Was a Carbonized Grey, Base, 2.7L, Sas.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably closer to 4 months of unscheduled production.

first editions and wildtraks will get priority for hardtops.
FEs yes, but why would 2 door WT get priority? 2 doors regardless of trim have no other top option.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FEs yes, but why would 2 door WT get priority? 2 doors regardless of trim have no other top option.
Good point šŸ˜‚.
Ford really needs to buy a bunch of bestop softtops and get these units out the door.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2dr base here, in transit to dealer as of yesterday, 8/7-8/13 estimated arrival

7/13 reservation. Only options are bumper, switches, & floor liners. (2.3l/7MT)

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was contacted yesterday by my dealer asking me if I would like to change up my order to a different trim and to a soft top. After bringing up that the 2dr does not have a soft-top option, we discussed that it was unclear if I was pushed to a MY22 as of yet.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Early AM 7/14 reservation and nothing.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went through my own analysis here, and it comes down to where you are in your dealer's remaining allocation vs the percentage available vs ordered for each of your constraints.

I am 7/14 afternoon, and I think in my case I am well inside the constraint line (i.e., percentage vs ordered available are much higher than my allocation position percentage), but my allocation position likely puts me into October or November production.

At some point before they schedule October I'll decide between 99'ing or not for '22 anyway.
Iā€™m not sure even the allocation matters much at this point.

I reserved in the first 10 minutes on 7/13 and I am the #1 of 56 allocations at my dealership.

When I look at my situation, I canā€™t determine a rhyme or reason that Makes sense to me. If there is a method to their madness it escapes me thus farā€¦ā€¦I have heard nothing.

Last edited:

grmmylpa

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 F150, 2020 Ranger Crew Cab,
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a 7/14 reservation. I just got the window sticker posted yesterday and have a blend date of 8/4. My order is a 2 door Big Bend, Antimatter Blue, mid package and running boards. My dealer says I should see it within a month of the build date.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, the thoughts on our 2 Dr orders are all over the place. I am hopeful based on seeing some, as this is a good indicator since 3/4 Broncos are 4 door, so there aren't a ton of us in the 2 Dr Cartel to get builds to. Wish I knew exact number, but that's just my curiosity.

I would imagine our roofs are easier since there's just one set of panels, but I do understand it uses the same bonding process and materials.

We're sort of a support group for each other and should create a 2 Dr Cartel or Real Bronco's with 2 Doors club. :)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™m not sure even the allocation matters much at this point.

I reserved in the first 10 minutes on 7/13 and I am the #1 of 56 allocations at my dealership.

When I look at my situation, I canā€™t determine a rhyme or reason that Makes sense to me. If there is a method to their madness it escapes me thus farā€¦ā€¦I have heard nothing.
At the end of the day, I wonder how much of this is dealer shenanigans (or incompetency). How hard would it be for them to show you a preliminary DORA with PC 10-19 on it, and enter the order as PC 99. I don't feel like that is the case at my dealer, butā€”without knowing your ordered buildā€”cases like your's sure make me wonder.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last email I had from Ford on my 2 dr BL was a build week of 8/9. Called my dealer yesterday to get an update as the last time I spoke to them was back in Jan when ordering. To my surprise, they said it looked like it was set to start production this week. According to my tracker though, itā€™s still in ā€œOrder Confirmedā€ status, not ā€œIn Productionā€.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr preference. I'm a 7/14 reservation. But I think we can all agree reservation timestamp doesn't really mean as much as we initially thought.
I'd disagree.
Not in any particular order:
Time stamp.
Build/parts constraints.
Allocation.

I don't think 2 door is as big an issue as others tend to believe..... unless it turns out they have to scrap the MIC almost entirely.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At the end of the day, I wonder how much of this is dealer shenanigans (or incompetency). How hard would it be for them to show you a preliminary DORA with PC 10-19 on it, and enter the order as PC 99. I don't feel like that is the case at my dealer, butā€”without knowing your ordered buildā€”cases like your's sure make me wonder.
I canā€™t say those thoughts havenā€™t crossed my mind, but I donā€™t believe so.
My original WT 4dr was a PC 10, then it went to a 19 when I switched to a 2dr BL, and he and his GSM called me a couple times wondering if Iā€™d be willing to switch to a 4dr soft top, because they hate that lower allocations (7 before the last mass emails) had jumped me in line.

Iā€™m also the only one the dealer called when a sales rep showed up in a 2dr and they invited me to sit in on their training seminar. And he FaceTimed me Tuesday to show me their mannequin and invite me for a ride.

I just have no answers. I know I have lots of deadly sinsā€¦..Sas, Lux, MIC 2.7, but Iā€™ve seen builds with those exact items dozens of times.

I guess itā€™ll just make it that much sweeter when Itā€™s finally in my driveway. ā€¦..which it will be one day, because Iā€™m in for the long run.
Sponsored