First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford's documentation suggests standard features include things like "Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking ", rear-camera with grid lines, and Ford Co-Pilot360 technology. However, the mid package (222A) mentions Ford Co-Pilot360 and rear view camera too which suggest they are upgrades.

Anyone have a window sticker for a base model? That would clear things up.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen the attached flyers? It's explained pretty well between the two documents.

Attachments

OP
OP

ride-em-cowboy

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you seen the attached flyers? It's explained pretty well between the two documents.
Yes, those documents are unclear. They say the base includes:

• Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology − Auto High-Beam Headlamps − Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Pedestrian Detection and Forward Collision Warning with Dynamic Brake Support − Rear View Camera with backup assist grid lines

But it also says those are added in the mid package. So I'm confused. A window sticker would help.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology − Auto High-Beam Headlamps − Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Pedestrian Detection and Forward Collision Warning with Dynamic Brake Support − Rear View Camera with backup assist grid lines

But it also says those are added in the mid package. So I'm confused. A window sticker would help.
Have you seen this?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...mer-build-productions-begins-on-14th-🪟.17560/

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Based on test driving the Bronco Sport, the 360 upgrade includes lane keeping stuff, the basic will just vibrate the wheel when you go left of center.

Edit: Ignore this

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Based on test driving the Bronco Sport, the 360 upgrade includes lane keeping stuff, the basic will just vibrate the wheel when you go left of center.
Mid size Bronco does not have lane centering or Stop and Go ACC available like the little sport does.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heated seats, heated mirrors. Living large in Baseworld...

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I agree with the confusion. I do not want Co-Pilot 360 features but now it appears to come Standard on every Bronco, including the Base. I was avoiding the MID Package because of that, but seems like Ford is just forcing it on us. There better be an easy way to disable that stuff.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is confusing. I like how the big bend says everything included in the base, plus manual telescoping steering wheel, and center console with arm rest! Does the base not have a center console with arm rest now? 😅

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Backup Cameras and Automatic braking are required on every automobile now. The lines on the back up Camera are sometimes optional.

Reactions: R11

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with the confusion. I do not want Co-Pilot 360 features but now it appears to come Standard on every Bronco, including the Base. I was avoiding the MID Package because of that, but seems like Ford is just forcing it on us. There better be an easy way to disable that stuff.
Have you ever had a car with automatic braking. It shouldn’t be super noticeable unless you’re a bad driver.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you ever had a car with automatic braking. It shouldn’t be super noticeable unless you’re a bad driver.
I agree, however it would be annoying if it stopped you when you approach a ledge in Moab. Maybe it disables in 4L?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there are some 360 components on all trims, it's confusing since 360 isn't a unit of items, but a grab bag that ford picks and chooses to add to this package or that.

What gets me is padding the "mid package" with things that are standard just to make it look like you're getting a better value for that $1600 upcharge.

OP
OP

ride-em-cowboy

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, thank you -- that sticker is for a Black Diamond, but it seems to suggest that without the mid package, you're going to get: Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology − Auto High-Beam Headlamps − Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Pedestrian Detection and Forward Collision Warning with Dynamic Brake Support − Rear View Camera with backup assist grid lines

I'd just like to see a base model sticker to confirm.
Sponsored