Darrow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello all! Looking for some insight on this. Noticed when I was cleaning my 23 Wildtrak that there is more of a gap between the bumper and the body on the passenger side than the driver side. I can fit my whole hand on one side but not the other. Tried it on level ground to see if it was cus of the suspension but its just always like that.

D1219436-A153-42AF-958F-3BBCDB999D1C.jpeg
Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still waiting for my Bronco so cant answer your question. I do have a question though, where did you get the lights for the grille from?

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s literally a 5-10 minute fix if you want to do it yourself. Just pop off the plastic covers around the tow hooks, and youā€™ll see the bolts that hold the bumper on. Loosen them, adjust the bumper, and retighten. Mine was off too, so I fixed it as described.

OP
OP
Darrow

Darrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Darrow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Itā€™s literally a 5-10 minute fix if you want to do it yourself. Just pop off the plastic covers around the tow hooks, and youā€™ll see the bolts that hold the bumper on. Loosen them, adjust the bumper, and retighten. Mine was off too, so I fixed it as described.
Awesome thank you! Iā€™ve been wanting to do this so I can relocate the damned front tag anyways. Canā€™t Believe they drill right into the bumper to put these on. Thanks new york.

OP
OP
Darrow

Darrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Darrow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still waiting for my Bronco so cant answer your question. I do have a question though, where did you get the lights for the grille from?
F150LEDs! Great company.

Sponsored

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all! Looking for some insight on this. Noticed when I was cleaning my 23 Wildtrak that there is more of a gap between the bumper and the body on the passenger side than the driver side. I can fit my whole hand on one side but not the other. Tried it on level ground to see if it was cus of the suspension but its just always like that.

Ford Bronco Uneven bumper? D1219436-A153-42AF-958F-3BBCDB999D1C
Yep my badlands is the same way. Glad to see itā€™s a simple fix

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome thank you! Iā€™ve been wanting to do this so I can relocate the damned front tag anyways. Canā€™t Believe they drill right into the bumper to put these on. Thanks new york.
A trim tool, and a 15mm or 17mm socket on a 3/4ā€ drive. I canā€™t recall which socket off handā€¦

The Parking sensor wires seemā€¦ delicateā€¦ thread/pull them out of their home gently

But what you can also try, stand on the corner of the bumper by the tire on the high side. Sometimes youā€™ll feel the bumper ā€œsit downā€. The setup has both vertical and horizontal play. On installation you can think youā€™ve got it set all the way down/or upā€¦ but it doesnā€™t match until you get some weight/oomph behind it
Sponsored