First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone!

Been lurking on this forum for a while its been helping a lot with my Bronco journey. I have a white Badlands Sas 2.7 on order and one week ago the dealer contacted me about other Broncos on the lot that I can potentially grab! The choices were Big Bend 2 doors non sas / Big Bend 4 doors non sas / Outer Banks 4 doors non sas / Wildtrack 2 doors (non sas, in the Middle East we get them without)! All of them did not come with sas and that was the main option that I wanted! So I started plotting my plan to convince my hub to switch from his wrangler to the bronco and it worked! He chose the 2 door big bend and I have to say I've been using it more than him! It is such a good car exceeded all my expectations, the 2.3 is more than enough and the size is so fun!

Attached are the pics of the cars that were available without the outer banks! Red Big Bend is the one we chose, blue Big Bend was the other option and the black Wildtrack 2 doors, the badlands is just a prototype to display at the dealer!

Ford Bronco Unexpected His and Hers IMG_7030.JPG
Ford Bronco Unexpected His and Hers d7da3e5f-187d-45a7-9489-9ba258c40582.JPG
Ford Bronco Unexpected His and Hers F975CB5A-CF56-4EAE-A485-4B71B80730FC
Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting to see a wildtrak without the sas. Why do they do it like that?

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting to see a wildtrak without the sas. Why do they do it like that?
I know it was so weird to be honest, the options here are different than the US, and they come only in 4 trim levels, 1- Big Bend 2/4 doors (non sas), 2- Outer Banks 4 doors (non sas), 3- Wildtrack (2 non sas/4 sas), 4- Badlands (4 doors with sas)! So here the badlands is higher than the Wildtrack and options are set you cannot change anything to your liking. I will not complain.. The dealer answer to your question is because they assume its what people here would be interested in and suit the market.

Last edited:

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are the Broncos for the Middle East made? I know Rangers are made in other places.

Sponsored
OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna piss some people off hearing that they’re available in the Middle East, and we still can’t get our day one reservations.. They‘ll really lose their shit if the dealers aren’t even marking them up 5-10k.
They aren't available, mine was delayed for a long long time, prices went up because of country regulations and VAT. The ones that arrived were customer vehicles that did not want them anymore and they were only 4 cars and contacted others in line to see if they'd take these instead of their original order, but most costumers wanted to wait for the Sasquatch ones.

I wish it was as easy as you think, here everything is all over the place, no accurate answers, no shipping estimate, you just wait and hope for the best. My badlands went up in price 5,000 USD for it to cost almost 74,000 USD without service package!!!!

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to mention we were asked to pay 8,000 USD just to reserve a car 1 year + ago!

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not to mention we were asked to pay 8,000 USD just to reserve a car 1 year + ago!
Wow! That is remarkable. I am glad you were able to get the red Big Bend while you wait. It looks really good.

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! That is remarkable. I am glad you were able to get the red Big Bend while you wait. It looks really good.
Much appreciated, we were lucky! All 4 were sold in a heartbeat!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish it was as easy as you think, here everything is all over the place, no accurate answers, no shipping estimate, you just wait and hope for the best. My badlands went up in price 5,000 USD for it to cost almost 74,000 USD without service package!!!!
Hmm… At least Ford is consistent all over the world I suppose…

Enjoy your Bronco!

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to the group and congrats on the new Bronco.

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I
I thought it was standard too on Wildtrak.
It is but in the Middle East it isnt. Only 4 doors comes with sas but 2 doors without! And badlands comes only with sas. The options are fixed you cannot change anything except for the car color.
Sponsored