Unscheduled Day 1 & 2 Reservations

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just my opinion.......MIC tops and dealers that have a lot of Bronco orders relative to their overall sales are the "largest" issues for early reservations.
Sponsored

Regulator Johnson

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 2 reservation, approx. 9AM PDT
Badlands, MIC, 2 door, Sasquatch, Tow Pack, High Pack
12/20/21 Scheduled build date (we'll see if that really happens)
High Volume Dealer (AutoNation)

baddb

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru / Ford P/U
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/15/20 reservation, OBX, mic top, Lux, Nothing yet. It is a small dealer, maybe that is the problem...

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is all guesswork, no way to know. It is sort of moot, from the other threads, looks like Ford is not approving transfers on anything resembling a reasonable scale. It seems for almost all, you have to give up time-stamp and get at the back of the line at a new dealer.
Yep I'm at 4 weeks waiting on a tranfer now. Would be nice get my order in sometime soon lol.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So as first night reservation at a dealer who filled practically no 21' builds, do I stick it out and wait? Transfer to a larger dealer? Or walk into a larger dealer and order? 2D Badlands with Sasq seem to be least built from what I tell.
Why not try ordering from a larger dealer- if that works and you get the build, change your original reservation to a 2 door Base - Manual -white. Then abandoned it.

Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on the evening of 7/14/20 at around 8pm central. Ordered my 21 in February of 21, reordered my 23 in October of 21. My dealer is fairly decent size but told me they had only received 2 customer broncos (both First Editions), when I placed my 22 order. They haven’t been the best at communication and if I wasn’t on this forum I wouldn’t know near as much as I do. I kind of wonder if they have left customers hanging.