First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driving our 4Runner north to visit Zion and Bryce Canyon on Wednesday and then doing Moab Off-Roadeo one week from today, build week in one month. Can’t wait!
If not this trip, try and win entrance into “The Wave” for a future trip. Limited to 20 people per day. I hit the lottery in Kanab the day before, but there is an online lottery for more future dates. It’s located in Coyote Buttes South on BLM land. Right on the UT-AZ border.
Ford Bronco Upcoming Bronco Off-Roadeo LIVE on March 24 at 7:30 PM ET A88155FC-5489-4BEC-9D91-0710A619D114

I love Utah and all of its National Parks. The Wave is unbelievable though.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company
Will owners/reservation holders have an opportunity to attend a second time? I went to NV, would love to go to UT or TX
Can't you just pay the money and go again? I never heard there was a restriction on how many times you attend as long as you pay your way.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can't you just pay the money and go again? I never heard there was a restriction on how many times you attend as long as you pay your way.
Nope. 🙄

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are in Austin now and going to the Off Rodeo on Tuesday!!!

Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company I will be at Iron Mountain Resort GA tomorrow for some more Bronco driving fun.
I was there this weekend too... Great little intro, but ready for more at an actual Off Rodeo.

What did you ending up driving in?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was there this weekend too... Great little intro, but ready for more at an actual Off Rodeo.

What did you ending up driving in?
Since my original order was a BL, I got to use a 4 door BL non sasquatch auto as they were trying to match up to your order as much as possible.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since my original order was a BL, I got to use a 4 door BL non sasquatch auto as they were trying to match up to your order as much as possible.
Yeah, I was supposed to take out the OB since that was my original order too, but since I was lucky enough to get one of the Raptor Golden tickets they decided to send me out in a WT instead. I wouldn't have cared either way, but it still a good ride.

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company any chance in the future that owners can pay to do it a second time?

or a different location?

I mean… I’d be willing to pay to hit each location if offered.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Friendly Reminder!

Ford is coming to you LIVE from the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, Texas. Join us for an unforgettable adventure today at 7:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. CT/4:30 p.m. PT. We’ll conquer the trails and show you how to get the most out of your new Bronco, with special guest and pro off-roader, Shelby Hall! Hit the link below to mark your calendar.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2021/Ford/Bronco/discover-your-ford/livestream/

Bad Apple

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E43 MB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
By now you know the link you gave everyone does not work. Can't believe your company didn't test it before wasting our time.

Friendly Reminder!

Ford is coming to you LIVE from the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, Texas. Join us for an unforgettable adventure today at 7:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. CT/4:30 p.m. PT. We’ll conquer the trails and show you how to get the most out of your new Bronco, with special guest and pro off-roader, Shelby Hall! Hit the link below to mark your calendar.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2021/Ford/Bronco/discover-your-ford/livestream/

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By now you know the link you gave everyone does not work. Can't believe your company didn't test it before wasting our time.
Guess it doesn't matter, apparently only 2 of us tried to watch it anyway. :p
Sponsored