Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Elantra Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing I've received from my dealer was a confirmation email that they received my reservation and that Orders would start happening some time in December.

ICT SHOCKER

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger & 17 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t speak to the truth or validity of the email. However, as active as @Granger Ford is on this forum, I would bet if something like this was true they would have already made a post about it or started sending out emails to their buyers. I have a reservation with Granger and haven’t heard anything like this yet.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I would get the hell out of there as fast as possible. That email provides little to no information about the purpose of this “order guide”. Also, the fact that they said “your place in line is changing as well” is a complete lie. It’s just a way to funnel you into this “order guide” that probably requires an unnecessary down payment.

I would look to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord or @Granger Ford for guidance here. They’re Ford dealers on the forum that everyone has come to trust.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't received a message like that from my dealer, or heard of this anywhere else. No mention of it on Bronco Nation either, and Bronco Nation is basically run by Ford. Very suspicious.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only Ford's communication department stepped in to provide us regular updates.... that might be nice??‍♂?

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea I would get the hell out of there as fast as possible. That email provides little to no information about the purpose of this “order guide”. Also, the fact that they said “your place in line is changing as well” is a complete lie. It’s just a way to funnel you into this “order guide” that probably requires an unnecessary down payment.

I would look to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord or @Granger Ford for guidance here. They’re Ford dealers on the forum that everyone has come to trust.
I’ve corresponded with Eric previously. I think it’ll be time to switch over to his dealer. Worth the 2hr drive. But I’ll give this a day to marinate to see if anyone gets anything similar.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would expect that there might be 2 communications for "critical issues": the first being a blast from Ford mother-ship and the second from your dealer (assuming the dealer gives at least 1/3 of a crap).

Last edited:

Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve corresponded with Eric previously. I think it’ll be time to switch over to his dealer. Worth the 2hr drive. But I’ll give this a day to marinate to see if anyone gets anything similar.
Yea, you have another month before you need to switch. I transferred from Costa Mesa to Kearny Mesa SD a few weeks ago and never looked back. Eric has been super responsive and open. The 2 hour drive is a far drive though. We could carpool and save money haha!!

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need a Fact Check asap. I am so sick of these dealerships and their Fake News.
What we really need is a blacklist of dealers using shady tactics and practices. Not responding to your potential customers is one thing. Feeding them false information (allegedly) for profit is another.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update from Dealer D7D78AAB-8261-4664-903D-933BB4093799

Anyone else receive this info from their dealer? I don’t trust mine that much so this has me concerned.
My dealer told me from day 1 in mid July that We will be putting in our own orders through the Ford website in December. The dealerships are not involved at all. All they can do is let you log on to your Ford account on one of their computers and help you submit the order.

The part about losing your place in line? Haven’t heard that before. My dealer and Ford themselves said that your reservation number is you placement in line.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What we really need is a blacklist of dealers using shady tactics and practices. Not responding to your potential customers is one thing. Feeding them false information (allegedly) for profit is another.
How about some type of "red" mark on the master spreadsheet?
Sponsored