Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So production stays on the same 6 week delay as the order book. It is interesting that the order book is open longer by about 3 weeks. Wonder if Ford will do a preliminary commodity count after the first few weeks of the order opening. If so, it could be defacto early build schedule.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So considering build 1 was originally scheduled for late March with delivery in early June , then with early May being build one we looking at late July, early August for first deliveries?
that's what I'm figuring...I think my early am 7/14 order will be first half of August unless more 7/13 folks have meltdowns and cancel.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I work in the ER at Duke...already got my vaccine...as soon as I get behind the wheel of my Bronco I'm sure this is how I'm going to feel lol

f6b08efbe82b77db463cee9770223d5e.gif
Howdy, neighbor. I was just the Duke ER last month, but for a heart attack, not work. :( Doctors and nurses there took great care of me.

Do you plan to buy local? I haven't found anyone locally willing to commit to anything close to the price I've locked in at Stephens in WVa (1k below invoice).

Hoping 1/19 sticks.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is NO dealer stock built before reservation holder's Broncos are built. Any body else Heard this?
You're probably correct, just passing along what I was told. It may be this guy is uninformed (which wouldn't surprise me). My resv. was on day two, so I'm hoping to see it before year's end (2021).

On a side note, it would be cool to drive a car no one else can get for 6 months or so. Especially up here.

Random Person: "Hey where'd you get that?"
Me: "Oh I have friends at Ford so I got this special deal."
Might make resale better when the first Sage/OD green with white top Broncos come out ;)

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is false the last day is to change dealers is march 19th 2021
Where did you see that? Last update from Ford said end of January 2021. Show me the email from ford. Here is what was posted on this forum.

Screenshot_20201229-172230_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you see that? Last update from Ford said end of January 2021. Show me the email from ford. Here is what was posted on this forum.

Ford Bronco Updated Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance (Jan 19), Scheduling and Start of Production (May 3) Screenshot_20201229-172230_Samsung Internet
I pulled this from ford FAQ sheet yesterday
Ford Bronco Updated Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance (Jan 19), Scheduling and Start of Production (May 3) 51EB23E9-550F-4F79-92B4-931814E926E7

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I pulled this from ford FAQ sheet yesterday
Ford Bronco Updated Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance (Jan 19), Scheduling and Start of Production (May 3) 51EB23E9-550F-4F79-92B4-931814E926E7
Well thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize they made a change from the last time and didn't get an email from Ford.
Appreciate the heads up.

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So considering build 1 was originally scheduled for late March with delivery in early June , then with early May being build one we looking at late July, early August for first deliveries?
If Job 1 is May 3, shipments would start within days, with deliveries in mid May!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize they made a change from the last time and didn't get an email from Ford.
Appreciate the heads up.
No problem I didn’t get an email either. I came across it for a facebook group. Had to prove some dude wrong that was very adamant that you had till 31 Jan to change and that you could only change once. He wasn’t happy hahahaha

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Math checks out

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now if only we could get a spreadsheet of what options and accessories cause a delay.. ?
This would be nice, at least as of ordering day #1........guessing it might change on a rolling basis though based on intimations in the more recent video?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's keep the discussion on-topic and helpful. If you're here to b*tch, complain or incite, please save it because the post will be removed and you from this thread. Thank you.
Thanks for posting. Any word if B&P and the Accessory List, all updated will be out for us to see prior to January 19th? Thanks.

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy, neighbor. I was just the Duke ER last month, but for a heart attack, not work. :( Doctors and nurses there took great care of me.

Do you plan to buy local? I haven't found anyone locally willing to commit to anything close to the price I've locked in at Stephens in WVa (1k below invoice).

Hoping 1/19 sticks.
Brother! I'm a physician there...really hoping we treated you well and that your recovery is going well too.

As of now I'm going through University Ford which is right down the road from Duke, but I've been hearing that maybe Stephens is the way to go. Might be worth the drive for 1k off sticker price!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now if only we could get a spreadsheet of what options and accessories cause a delay.. ?
It’s not just lack of supply initially, but also consumer demand which could create relative supply shortages.

What you could do, is create a fake document listing all the items you want as late availability, thus pushing everyone away from those options, and freeing up the supply for your Bronco...

...you know, that is if you were serious about wanting your Bronco soon, and weren’t a chicken.

;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Job 1 is May 3, shipments would start within days, with deliveries in mid May!
Ford is going to use a first of its kind helicopter delivery service!
Sponsored