First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought 2 within a month of each other (sold one back to dealer) and didn't sign anything like that.
Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked if there was any clarity around my final price after the window sticker was generated back in January; "not until your vehicle arrives" I was told. Asked again when I was contacted after it was built last month, same answer. According to the last (and I presume final) update on the Ford tracker it was in "Final Preparation" status as of 4/13. Nada.
I had the exact same experience. It all worked out.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes it a real b*tch to complete financing without being able to provide an actual amount to the lender. Oh well, after almost 3 years this is small beans aggro by comparison so I'll just sit here and wait. More. :whistle:

BroncoJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is that they're just super busy with all these broncos arriving at once.

I emailed about changing my address and it not matching what was in smart Vincent.

Carly in finance forwarded my info to someone and said that they may take a week to get back because they've been so busy. I then received an email a few minutes later saying they got it all taken care of.

They've been awesome to work with and I'm not worried at all.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, Ford has to build my dang order so I can buy it first!

Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes it a real b*tch to complete financing without being able to provide an actual amount to the lender. Oh well, after almost 3 years this is small beans aggro by comparison so I'll just sit here and wait. More. :whistle:
Didn't you sign the thing with the price listed? It'll be really close.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the quick response, and I have been having the exact same experience.

I removed the lux package and somehow my price went up. I've been trying to clarify ever since.

Historically, Granger has been super easy to work with, so the lack of transparency lately with the price has me a little spooked.

Let me know what happens when they reach out to you! I hope it works out good for us both!
I'm sure it's mostly because they have 300 Bronco's coming in and are trying to deal with each as they are coming in. Small dealership not making huge profits on these because of their honest upfront pricing, so using their resources as needed. Unless I have missed it, I have yet to find any public complaints from any Granger Bronco customer yet.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't you sign the thing with the price listed? It'll be really close.
"Really close" isn't something they can put on a Cashier's Check and it's funny how they won't leave it blank either (at least not around these parts). ;)

joe_r95

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F150, 15 escape. 67 scout
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your dealership has only received one customer Bronco?
One for dealer stock aside from our original mannequins and it was a 4 door base soft top. We've had several abandoned orders. This week we've received 4 so far, all customer orders. No idea if/when we'll get another stock order.

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sure it's mostly because they have 300 Bronco's coming in and are trying to deal with each as they are coming in. Small dealership not making huge profits on these because of their honest upfront pricing, so using their resources as needed. Unless I have missed it, I have yet to find any public complaints from any Granger Bronco customer yet.
This is what I figured is happening. I can't imagine how busy they are with all the Bronco's inbound!

SoCalRambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How would the dealership find out you re-sold within a year? Are they monitoring autotrader/classifieds/auction sites? Seems like the clause is designed to have a deterrent effect (unless it's a very limited supercar, like the John Cena case).

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
most of the people on this forum want to actually own and use the vehicle, not flip it and fuck over the next guy - so we don't care.
How is a private sale for an agreed upon price f'n over the next guy? The person doesn't have to buy it. And if somebody wants one now and not wait an undisclosed amount of time before Ford builds one, well, there is a price for that. Of course, the market is softening and with that comes risk but this is still(?) a free market society.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One for dealer stock aside from our original mannequins and it was a 4 door base soft top. We've had several abandoned orders. This week we've received 4 so far, all customer orders. No idea if/when we'll get another stock order.
Ok. I thought you meant one total for sale. Where in Arkansas? Broncos have become a dime a dozen in NWA with several on every lot, including Raptors and you cant drive anywhere without seeing 2 or 3 every 5 minutes.
Sponsored