Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that it's the more desirable 4 door.
Probably true.
I’ve had SUVs since the 80s, Cherokees and a Range Rover.
My kids are grown, I don’t need a 4 door, and most Broncos are automatics. I’m probably a minor demographic with my demand for 2 door and a manual. Very rare.
Sponsored

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been trying to sell mine. It's a 2023 2DR Badlands. Asking $48K and it doesn't even have 6,000 miles on it. Delivered 12/22.
Beautiful Bronco but I've ventured into the F150 Coyote scene.

Every time I went to Caravan, they offered me $2,000 less than I owed on it.

I priced the same exact Bronco on ford.com and it's $61,000 Plus.

Huge bargain at only $48K ........
Very fair price for that Bronco! GLWS!!

JPBronco23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are people using now a days to obtain used car values?

I am also trying to sell mine as I am looking to try out something different. KBB values the car with 6200 miles at an average of 48k trade in, but dealers wont budge over 42k. Seems KBB is really off. Private sales venture into the mid 50s. Comparing dealer used vehicles with similar miles and packages, they are selling around 52k. I feel like i am missing something aside from current overall market. Doesn't this get factored into KBB?

Baerkeeper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Basequatch | 2020 Miata RF
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are people using now a days to obtain used car values?
Have you tried Carmax or Carvana?

When selling my previous car for the Bronco, Carmax offered the lowest and ended up selling it to Carvana. It was similar to KBB's estimate.

JPBronco23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you tried Carmax or Carvana?

When selling my previous car for the Bronco, Carmax offered the lowest and ended up selling it to Carvana. It was similar to KBB's estimate.
Yes tried both. Both come in at low end way outside of KBB range. I even just tried cars and bids and they came back to lower my reserve haha.

Sponsored

23_Badlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2d SAS 7sp(AB) Hi Tow Modular Hoop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ADM's are long gone, at least in our area. Local dealer has 12 new 2023/2024 Broncos (including two '23 Raptors) on the lot. All selling below MSRP. Discounts run anywhere from $1000 - $5000 (includes a $1000 finance discount). They all had $2k - $3k ADM's just 3 months ago.

Last edited:

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bronco values are dropping, that is why I passed on my ordered 24 Wildtrak and just picked up a very low mileage Braptor. Thankfully my buddy is a GM at a dealership here in NC so I was able to see what MMR was on a lot vehicles versus what they were try to sell them for.

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m still seeing $5k ADM, even at a high volume dealer.

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My local dealer in a very small town here in southern Illinois has 17 Broncos on the lot, and all are around $3900 off sticker. They have all models besides the Raptor. I bought my 23 Wildtrak there 3 weeks ago. They have a mix of outer banks, 2 and 4 door, badlands 2 doors, Wildtrak 2 and 4 doors, big bend 2 door..a ton of them.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco values are dropping, that is why I passed on my ordered 24 Wildtrak and just picked up a very low mileage Braptor. Thankfully my buddy is a GM at a dealership here in NC so I was able to see what MMR was on a lot vehicles versus what they were try to sell them for.
What is MMR?

Interest rates are going to remain high for a while so get your popcorn!

Sponsored

Jev21

Heritage
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't know. I'd say that 60's Mustang was your first car with a WOW factor and probably still beats out the new Bronco in that arena. New Bronco beats out modern Mustang, but a 60's Mustang!? All I can say is WOW!

EDIT: '65 Mustang GT. Iconic.

ac1.jpg

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My local dealer in a very small town here in southern Illinois has 17 Broncos on the lot, and all are around $3900 off sticker. They have all models besides the Raptor. I bought my 23 Wildtrak there 3 weeks ago. They have a mix of outer banks, 2 and 4 door, badlands 2 doors, Wildtrak 2 and 4 doors, big bend 2 door..a ton of them.
Small town is the key here. If you are in or even close to cities like LA, NYC or Miami (pretty much any major city) you are paying close to MSRP for a Jeep Wrangler. However, there is a Jeep dealer in rural Utah who sells for $5k under MSRP for lower end model Wranglers and $7k off on Rubicons. I have no idea how much shipping is, but if it is $1,500 it's still a great deal and this is where many people "in the know" buy Wranglers new. It's a rural volume delivery dealer across the country. Sounds like people on this forum considering buying new might want to look at ordering remote from your dealer and consider shipping.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for grins, checked used value for my 2dr Badlands non-Sas 2.7. I'm at 27,650 miles or so. Leather, towing, high package are my options.

KBB (used 'Good' to be conservative): 38,800 trade, 45,200 private sale
CarMax (had to go in for them to estimate): 34,000 trade... LOL

Sticker when I bought in Aug 2023 was 59,270 w/ dest.

If you want to maintain any value, doesn't look like 2-dr is the way to go. Somewhat expected based on take rate vs 4-dr. Still a pisser.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Small town is the key here. If you are in or even close to cities like LA, NYC or Miami (pretty much any major city) you are paying close to MSRP for a Jeep Wrangler. However, there is a Jeep dealer in rural Utah who sells for $5k under MSRP for lower end model Wranglers and $7k off on Rubicons. I have no idea how much shipping is, but if it is $1,500 it's still a great deal and this is where many people "in the know" buy Wranglers new. It's a rural volume delivery dealer across the country. Sounds like people on this forum considering buying new might want to look at ordering remote from your dealer and consider shipping.
Reminds me of a great deal I got in Iowa.

Thankfully, I was able to avoid going upside down on my 2023 Bronco... And I have only seen 50% depreciation on my 2021 Bronco, which should be worth about $0 when the warranty expires in another 55k miles.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot depends on the individual dealer you have to check around. For example my 22 2 door badlands 2.3 man no options with 3700 miles at one dealer was offered 37k trade in at another dealer 45 minutes away was offered 47k trade in. In my area 2 doors sell quick and at a premium.
Sponsored