Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect, saving up for it

Thanks!
When you’re ready let me know. I have a 20% off code I’ll send you. Will get you 20% off anything Anderson has in stock.
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious, would 3v's from the '05-10 GT fit?

I know on paper it's not a major upgrade, but it still has headroom and sounds better with some exhaust work

(Skip to 1:18, at work so don't got time to find something better)

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am sure the 3V would fit, but the problem like others have mentioned is getting all the electronic shit to work correctly

And as a former 3V owner, I wouldn't want one in the bronco. It was ok in my Mustang, wasn't a huge fan of the 3V

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure the 3V would fit, but the problem like others have mentioned is getting all the electronic shit to work correctly

And as a former 3V owner, I wouldn't want one in the bronco. It was ok in my Mustang, wasn't a huge fan of the 3V
Just spitballing ideas, since a NA V8 with some bolt ons is a solid choice. That said, never owned one, so gotta ask Snake, how come?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering how anyone could get a bigger engine in that snarl of an engine bay? I guess chainsaw? 🤔

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just spitballing ideas, since a NA V8 with some bolt ons is a solid choice. That said, never owned one, so gotta ask Snake, how come?
I honestly dont know. I had an 04 GT with the 2V before I got my 07 with the 3V and honestly I think I just liked the 2004 better. So it was probably more the car than the engine.

Sure the 07 was way nicer, but I just never loved it like I did my 04. I did all the same modifications to both cars and the 07 was only slightly faster. What inreally hated was the 07 was my first car with drive by wire and it just drove me insane. I could cut the tree down at the strip in my 04 but couldn't cut a light to save my life in the 07. That and ik sure I might have liked it better if it wasn't paired with the 5R55S transmission, I hated that 5 speed auto. So all in all it was probably the whole package more than just the engine.

That and the 2V just sounded way better IMO

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly dont know. I had an 04 GT with the 2V before I got my 07 with the 3V and honestly I think I just liked the 2004 better. So it was probably more the car than the engine.

Sure the 07 was way nicer, but I just never loved it like I did my 04. I did all the same modifications to both cars and the 07 was only slightly faster. What inreally hated was the 07 was my first car with drive by wire and it just drove me insane. I could cut the tree down at the strip in my 04 but couldn't cut a light to save my life in the 07. That and ik sure I might have liked it better if it wasn't paired with the 5R55S transmission, I hated that 5 speed auto. So all in all it was probably the whole package more than just the engine.

That and the 2V just sounded way better IMO
Which will last longer? Rebuild with better internals regardless

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm all in for an engine swap!!! But, 1st can finish the hack of the ECU?

Then all (kids) can jump in the pool. Lol

Team 2 Door 2.7....

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which will last longer? Rebuild with better internals regardless
The abuse I have seen people put on a 2V makes me think the 2v would be better for longevity. I mean just think of all the crown vics that have 2to300K miles on them that have the 2V lol

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The abuse I have seen people put on a 2V makes me think the 2v would be better for longevity. I mean just think of all the crown vics that have 2to300K miles on them that have the 2V lol

I wonder what it'd take to make it all work. I forget the powers, sure on paper it's down vs an EB, but then you just add power, and it's gonna make up the difference BEFORE you super it.

Goal.

How come everyone else is like "Too big/Can't be done/Computers/blahblahblah" and here he is like "Oh, 120k solid, Supercharged w/a 7spd"?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, he was even able to mate the factory manual transmission to the 5.0! And got all the GOAT modes to work! And appears to be faster than any domestic built car or truck! All without showing any proof but a tightly cropped engine bay and modified Sasquatch sticker. Almost sounds too good to be true.
Sponsored