First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, he was even able to mate the factory manual transmission to the 5.0! And got all the GOAT modes to work! And appears to be faster than any domestic built car or truck! All without showing any proof but a tightly cropped engine bay and modified Sasquatch sticker. Almost sounds too good to be true.
I didn't even realize that, I just took it as "legit"
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, he was even able to mate the factory manual transmission to the 5.0! And got all the GOAT modes to work! And appears to be faster than any domestic built car or truck! All without showing any proof but a tightly cropped engine bay and modified Sasquatch sticker. Almost sounds too good to be true.
That shot of the engine bay is seriously clean, cropped, and could be the bay for anything with a Coyote swap...I had the same thought.
Would love to see this in person.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That shot of the engine bay is seriously clean, cropped, and could be the bay for anything with a Coyote swap...I had the same thought.
Would love to see this in person.
Pretty sure that engine bay shot is from an Early Bronco. Definitely NOT a 6G.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cant wait for the inevitable V8 swap though, Jeepers shouldn't have all the fun now

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boats/Cars/Planes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Goal.

How come everyone else is like "Too big/Can't be done/Computers/blahblahblah" and here he is like "Oh, 120k solid, Supercharged w/a 7spd"?
That engine bay is a classic Bronco.... Unless he put a 6g body on a CB, I'm calling BS...

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here I am dreaming of swapping the i4 into my 69 f250 and the v6 into my 61 Lincoln, replacing huge v8’s that weigh a lot and put down under 12mpg on a good day.

is the raptor 3.0 not enough power?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only way we’ll see a Bronco with a V8 is if Ford decides to make a new engine program for the mustang/F-150 and share it with Bronco. Personally I would LOVE to see a small displacement 3-4L EcoBeast V-8 that could be cost shared across all 3 platforms.

But I don’t think that will ever happen

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only way we’ll see a Bronco with a V8 is if Ford decides to make a new engine program for the mustang/F-150 and share it with Bronco. Personally I would LOVE to see a small displacement 3-4L EcoBeast V-8 that could be cost shared across all 3 platforms.

they did sorta...The Raptor R has the supercharged 5.2.

this is the platform I intend to base my asbuilts off, and module swaps too, in a couple years when I attempt this 700hp+ swap... unless someone else wants to do it sooner I'd be happy to give him a hand with the electronic crap

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone thought of or done a V8 swap? Definitely something I would consider looking into
I have F150s with all three engines. Both eco-boosts and the coyote. The 2.7 is the quickest and the 3.5 is the best for towing. The coyote sounds the best but it is inferior to both eco-boosts in every way, other than that. With all that said, I would still probably consider the coyote just because it would sound so cool in a two door bronco.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford could be making a killing with an OEM small block swap, but they’re going to miss out on such an opportunity

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they did sorta...The Raptor R has the supercharged 5.2.

this is the platform I intend to base my asbuilts off, and module swaps too, in a couple years when I attempt this 700hp+ swap... unless someone else wants to do it sooner I'd be happy to give him a hand with the electronic crap
I would def take Raptor R Motor in a heartbeat hahah!
Sponsored