First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you happen to notice if there were 7 speeds available if we wanted them?
Sponsored

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were there any non-Sas BLs? I was hoping to compare the two, but I haven't scheduled yet.
No. All squatched that I saw. 8 bl and 2 wt.

RobbyBronco

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found a new title for your thread:

“QUICK! Everyone post the date you’re thinking of going to the Vegas Off Roadeo.”

RobbyBronco

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you have any guests with you? Could you add a guest on the day of the event on site? Thanks.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get up there if no shuttle?

Will Uber drive up the gravel roads, or is car rental the only option?

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found a new title for your thread:

“QUICK! Everyone post the date you’re thinking of going to the Vegas Off Roadeo.”
Or better yet “ask random guy random questions” like Could you add a guest on the day of the event on site? Thanks.

RobbyBronco

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or better yet “ask random guy random questions” like Could you add a guest on the day of the event on site? Thanks.
Your thread is about attending the Vegas Off Roadeo and I asked you a question about . . . wait for it . . . attending the Vegas Off Roadeo.

Not exactly a random question now, is it?

🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get up there if no shuttle?

Will Uber drive up the gravel roads, or is car rental the only option?
No shuttle? I didn't rent a car, seems odd they suggested a hotel and didn't offer a shuttle.

Going Nov 13th!

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No shuttle? I didn't rent a car, seems odd they suggested a hotel and didn't offer a shuttle.

Going Nov 13th!
Emailed the off roadeo bunch, they confirmed no shuttle from Red Rocks to the site and we need to provide our own transport.

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the write up! We are heading to the Vegas Off Roadeo on 11/06 after SEMA.

Can't wait to learn some of the true capabilities of the Bronco!

Deleted member 12876

I’ll be there tomorrow by the way of Phoenix. I’m so excited to finally get my hands on Bronco and see for myself what she’s capable of!!

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went yesterday. The Bronco exceeded all expectations. 90% of their units are 4-door badlands with Sasquatch and it is an off-road beast. The biggest leap is the steering. I’ve had many wranglers and there is simply no comparison, Ford hit it out of the park. The facility is beautiful and at 6,000 was relatively cool with a constant breeze. It is a former Boy Scout camp and our lead instructor Warren actually built all the trails. No chance to go fast, but wheels frequently up in the air. The introduction was awesome, and now I will sit and hit refresh until my 8/30 production date delivers. I would also recommend immediately switching to badlands squatch, I actually now prefer the soft top to the hard top.
89F7D62F-BC7E-45CE-8203-8C1D6C2F7F3B.jpeg

E344C9E7-6FAD-49EC-AEF0-B3D70B43AA4F.jpeg

A790A6FC-D9AB-4074-9CE6-77181867C1B9.jpeg

6616DF22-7138-4EED-8E47-9A1BB1F589B1.jpeg

7C030C4A-BBD7-4A48-9C77-0CD83AE60AD8.jpeg

ED39556E-CE5B-4A30-AA8F-D01B52A648DD.jpeg

PNG image 2.png
Nice write up. I'll be going early September. Did you purchase the optional $75 insurance coverage - do you recommend it? Also did anyone damage a bronco? Thank you!

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice write up. I'll be going early September. Did you purchase the optional $75 insurance coverage - do you recommend it? Also did anyone damage a bronco? Thank you!
one guy blew out a side wall and another scraped a tree scratching bumper and a little gouge on fender flare. Neither were charged. I think as long as you have insurance and don’t do something too dumb you will be fine.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

one guy blew out a side wall and another scraped a tree scratching bumper and a little gouge on fender flare. Neither were charged. I think as long as you have insurance and don’t do something too dumb you will be fine.
Doesn't the insurance cover if you do something dumb? I'm hoping there is enough opportunity for dumb things. :giggle:

I'm assuming there are plenty of possible/optional lines if we're driving around all afternoon. In the pics and video I haven't seen anything I wouldn't/haven't done in my unlocked 30" tires XJ. I'm mostly there to really check out the Broncos, to finalize my choices when ordering. Hoping to be able to have some fun in the Bronco as well.

I think it is really cool what they are doing. It's great to expose more people to the fun and techniques of exploring off road. Valuable and fun to see how the features of the Bronco work. However, and ton of us are coming from already owning Jeeps and already doing pretty extreme off road stuff. Heck, I'm attending while driving through Vegas on my way to Sand Hollow with my single seat rear steer rock buggy. I'm wondering what the Off Roadeo experience will be like if we already have off road experience?
Sponsored