Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1971 Bronco, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know why the time start is different on Sundays (1-8pm) vs other days (8am to 6pm)? Seems like you are getting shorted on something.
Sponsored

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We went a couple weeks ago on Sunday. There were only 3 of us so it was like a personal lesson. had a great time, worth every penny. 1-8 was more than enough time to get the full feeling of what this amazing vehicle can do.

ronij

Badlands
First Name
Roni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non-sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I attended, the guides hinted at a later start on Sundays to allow people to go to church.

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Does anyone know why the time start is different on Sundays (1-8pm) vs other days (8am to 6pm)? Seems like you are getting shorted on something.
It wouldn't account for the missing 3 hours but are they still providing lunch on the 1-8 days? That may account for an hour or so. I went to the NH Off-Roadeo and purposely chose a 10 hour day over the shorter day just to make sure I wasn't shortening any of the good stuff.

OP
OP
kurtblo32

kurtblo32

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wouldn't account for the missing 3 hours but are they still providing lunch on the 1-8 days? That may account for an hour or so. I went to the NH Off-Roadeo and purposely chose a 10 hour day over the shorter day just to make sure I wasn't shortening any of the good stuff.
Thats what I was thinking as well

Sponsored
OP
OP
kurtblo32

kurtblo32

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went a couple weeks ago on Sunday. There were only 3 of us so it was like a personal lesson. had a great time, worth every penny. 1-8 was more than enough time to get the full feeling of what this amazing vehicle can do.
Do they still have a ton of broncos for you to choose from in LV. Hope to ride in a 4 door Badlands

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Sundays if you arrive early, you get a small lunch pack before the training starts, and then you get dinner at the end of the day.

On the other days they interrupt the training in the middle of the day for the lunch break.

During the summer it really doesn't matter which day you attend. Early spring and late fall I would avoid Sundays, unless you are okay with finishing your day in the dark.

Do they still have a ton of broncos for you to choose from in LV. Hope to ride in a 4 door Badlands
The vast majority of the Broncos at all of the locations are 4-door Badlands with the 2.7L engine. The reason why is because that is the configuration that has all of the technology goodies they like to show you how to do.

OP
OP
kurtblo32

kurtblo32

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Sundays if you arrive early, you get a small lunch pack before the training starts, and then you get dinner at the end of the day.

On the other days they interrupt the training in the middle of the day for the lunch break.

During the summer it really doesn't matter which day you attend. Early spring and late fall I would avoid Sundays, unless you are okay with finishing your day in the dark.

The vast majority of the Broncos at all of the locations are 4-door Badlands with the 2.7L engine. The reason why is because that is the configuration that has all of the technology goodies they like to show you how to do.
Good info!!! Thanks. Planning on end of Sept. so i think booking Monday over sunday sounds like the plan.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good info!!! Thanks. Planning on end of Sept. so i think booking Monday over sunday sounds like the plan.
When we went in early June (Nevada) all the Broncos we seen were Badlands, most 4 drs. The lunch and dinner were great. You would return to basecamp every couple hours for bathroom break, water, snacks, etc. It was 90 degrees in Vegas and at one point we had hail at elevation. It was awesome experience.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call that tried to get me to sw.itch my Monday to a Sunday, even offered a discount for my passenger. I asked what was going on Monday and they said they didn’t have as many bookings. I am flying in Sunday so it wasn’t option. I am ok with a smaller group 😜

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve done both versions. Sunday and a Saturday. I felt like the Saturday class was twice the class that I got on Sunday. The frustrating part for me was they charged the same for my passenger when we went on the Sunday class. I would tell anyone, especially a paying party, to avoid Sunday.

My class was in NH, and one of the later classes in the schedule, so darkness may have played a role.
Sponsored