James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy New Year everyone! Are you guys still holding firm even though prices went up on B&P? Almost time to place that order.... Squatching for me might be out of the question now. 33k for a 2.7L auto base with those fancy electronic switches may be it for me. I'm trying to talk myself out of a black diamond cause if I go that route I might have to get the smaller engine and manual. ugh this is hard. Cheers everyone!
Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy New Year everyone! Are you guys still holding firm even though prices went up on B&P? Almost time to place that order.... Squatching for me might be out of the question now. 33k for a 2.7L auto base with those fancy electronic switches may be it for me. I'm trying to talk myself out of a black diamond cause if I go that route I might have to get the smaller engine and manual. ugh this is hard. Cheers everyone!

?(y) Happy New Years as well.

Base 2 door Anti Matter blue 2.7L 10 spd; Sasquatch was never on my list but S__T! close to 40k (if I priced a 4 door even closer!).

Trimmed extras I had cause I don't want a high car payment; nothing going to be connected to my Aux switches from the factory like I was before ?(n).

34k, might as well dig a hole and put the order book that has all those extra goodies and bury it cause not gonna add anything extra to have the price inflate more; already went past what I categorized this vehicle for me at.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still in it. Just traded in my JKU for a used Si to hold me over with my late B6G registration. I knew from the start my Bronco will run almost $50k.

Friendly ford hasn’t said anything more about deposit increase or if it’s refundable or not.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still in it. Just traded in my JKU for a used Si to hold me over with my late B6G registration. I knew from the start my Bronco will run almost $50k.

Friendly ford hasn’t said anything more about deposit increase or if it’s refundable or not.

K20 OR K24?

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
K20 OR K24?
2017 Si, K24w7 earth dreams turbo with only 21,000 miles (prior owner had it a a lease vehicle). Actually my wife wanted the manual transmission so she is driving it. I got stuck driving the hand me down 2018 civic sport touring sonic grey pearl with invedia Gemini full exhaust haha.

I already miss my wrangler and being able to drive out in the desert to go shooting. I will be ready for the Bronco when it’s finally made.

Ford Bronco Vegas! 6EA1635A-D4E3-41CD-AC81-D98BE233C913

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
2017 Si, K24w7 earth dreams turbo with only 21,000 miles (prior owner had it a a lease vehicle). Actually my wife wanted the manual transmission so she is driving it. I got stuck driving the hand me down 2018 civic sport touring sonic grey pearl with invedia Gemini full exhaust haha.

I already miss my wrangler and being able to drive out in the desert to go shooting. I will be ready for the Bronco when it’s finally made.

6EA1635A-D4E3-41CD-AC81-D98BE233C913.jpeg
Always been Honda fan.

Had a 2017 Ridgeline to go out there; a year or so now can't take a Sentra out there ?.

?? ... if one could find ammo for a decent price, that is some good fun.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

?(y) Happy New Years as well.

Base 2 door Anti Matter blue 2.7L 10 spd; Sasquatch was never on my list but S__T! close to 40k (if I priced a 4 door even closer!).

Trimmed extras I had cause I don't want a high car payment; nothing going to be connected to my Aux switches from the factory like I was before ?(n).

34k, might as well dig a hole and put the order book that has all those extra goodies and bury it cause not gonna add anything extra to have the price inflate more; already went past what I categorized this vehicle for me at.
tell me about it man. They got us with the bait and switch but I'm still on board I guess. 33k for a base 2.7L seems doable. Are any of your dealerships asking for a deposit? My guy told me it might be $500 or $1000.

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How the dealerships in Reno? I have a FE reservation with Ford Country, and cannot get them to answer many questions. It is coming down to crunch time, but I am still looking for a dealer that has a little drive.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... i believe on emissions, granger threads would read something like 50 state emissions pass ... er, i pretty much messed that quote up.

(Id go look for his response if i werent in bed on my phone bout to go to sleep
??)
Here is the emissions info many were looking for. I know this is way past when the conversation happened but it might help some a lot.

Attachments

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the emissions info many were looking for. I know this is way past when the conversation happened but it might help some a lot.
?? .... does this mean Bronco from CA to NV is good to go?

Ford Bronco Vegas! Screenshot_20210109-151128_Drive

Sponsored