Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone here took their bronco to Hennessey Performance and put the Velociraptor 400 pack on it? If so, how’s it handle/feel?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't let them tune a skateboard. Do a google search on their history.
I think in their past they had issues, but here in the past 5 years they have really improved. I’ve met John and the team several times and once you get to know them they are really good people.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think in their past they had issues, but here in the past 5 years they have really improved. I’ve met John and the team several times and once you get to know them they are really good people.
There are a lot of Viper owners that would greatly disagree. My buddy got his back basically in pieces and not running. In the Raptor world they have had several cases of trucks burning to the ground. John and the team want your business. Of course the are going to kiss your ass. or me, not worth the money or the gamble. They are very good at marketing.

OP
OP

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are a lot of Viper owners that would greatly disagree. My buddy got his back basically in pieces and not running. In the Raptor world they have had several cases of trucks burning to the ground. John and the team want your business. Of course the are going to kiss your ass. or me, not worth the money or the gamble. They are very good at marketing.
To each their own

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I discussed bringing our Bronco to them for a performance package. The sales guy said they usually do all or nothing packages. But I didn't need their wheels, tires, wrap, etc. After hearing our story, he said they were interested but several managers were at auction. After several emails back to them to see if it was a go, there was no response. Guess in the end they only wanted to do the entire Velociraptor package.

OP
OP

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I discussed bringing our Bronco to them for a performance package. The sales guy said they usually do all or nothing packages. But I didn't need their wheels, tires, wrap, etc. After hearing our story, he said they were interested but several managers were at auction. After several emails back to them to see if it was a go, there was no response. Guess in the end they only wanted to do the entire Velociraptor package.
I got the same response. I want the full pack excluding the bumpers, but I guess it’s all or nothing with them. 🤷‍♂️

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same response. I want the full pack excluding the bumpers, but I guess it’s all or nothing with them. 🤷‍♂️
I'm just going the Whipple route.
Sponsored