First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just came across this. I thought it was interesting that Hennessey Performance managed to get 200 MY21 Bronco Badlands but actual Ford dealers across the country are seeing far less allocated to them.

http://hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/bronco/velociraptor-400-bronco/

• Hennessey harnesses Bronco 2.7-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine to deliver high-speed thrills to the iconic 4Ă—4 SUV
  • Range-topping Bronco upgraded with new intake and exhaust systems, plus Hennessey calibration and off-road package
  • All-new VelociRaptor 400 Bronco production limited to just 200 units for the first year

Sealy, Texas (July 15, 2021) – Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE), the Texas-based hypercar manufacturer and high-performance vehicle creator, has turned up the power on the new Ford Bronco with its acclaimed VelociRaptor package. The all-new Hennessey VelociRaptor 400 Bronco boasts 405 bhp at 5,700 rpm and 503 lb-ft torque at 3,900 rpm as a result of comprehensive reworking by the experts at Hennessey.

The team’s engineers fit new intake and exhaust systems to the 2.7-litre twin-turbocharged V6 powerplant, in addition to recalibrating the engine to maximize power. The VelociRaptor package adds 75 hp to the range-topping, Bronco Badlands and adds 88 lb-ft to the stock torque figure enabling the 4×4 to sprint from 0-60 mph in just 4.9 seconds.

With Hennessey’s Off-Road Package, owners can individualize their Bronco further with 35-inch off-road tires on 18-inch Hennessey wheels; front and rear VelociRaptor bumpers; retractable side steps; and VelociRaptor branding. Thanks to the extensive Hennessey R&D process, all of the Bronco’s engine modes and off-road systems are retained, plus Hennessey provides a 3-year / 36,000-mile warranty as part of the $80,000 price that the typical customer will pay (including the base Bronco Badlands).

John Hennessey, company founder and CEO: “Whether you’re on- or off-road, more power is what our customers demand, and our VelociRaptor 400 Bronco really delivers! The new Bronco is destined to be an icon and our customers want their Bronco to stand out with enhanced styling and, of course, more power!”

Available in two- or four-door versions, with or without a soft-top, the VelociRaptor 400 Bronco is available for order now. Production is limited to 200 units for 2021 and orders can be placed through authorized Ford retailers or Hennessey directly by calling 979.885.1300 or visiting HennesseyPerformance.com.

POWER:
• 405 bhp @ 5,700 rpm
• 503 lb-ft torque @ 3,900 rpm

PERFORMANCE:
• 0-60 mph: 4.9 seconds

SPECIFICATIONS: VELOCIRAPTOR 400 BRONCO
• Engine Management Software Upgrade
• Upgraded Exhaust System
• High-Flow Air Induction System
• 18-inch Hennessey Wheels
• 35-inch Off-Road Tires
• Upgraded Electronic Fold Out Steps
• VelociRaptor Front Bumper with LED Lights
• VelociRaptor Rear Bumper Upgrade
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor Exterior Badges
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Limited Edition (200 units for 2021)
• Serial Numbered Plaques in Engine Compartment & Interior
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• 3 year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Looking for more information? Contact a Performance Consultant:
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t think they have 200, I think they are limiting that setup to 200 sales. Just my opinion.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully they are adding bigger gas tanks as well. What is the range on one of these?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're not a sponsor, who helps keep the doors open up in here. So you get 200 Broncos and 199 of the rest of us get to suck an egg. Good to know. In before the vaporization...

Sponsored

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah Hennessey. right down the road from me in Sealy. If I ever get a Bronco, I'll be looking you up

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t wait to see what they do.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not bad stock numbers

DMC

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Superhawk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They build kick ass stuff! Admit it, you want one...

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was going to comment that Velociraptor should stay an F150 Raptor thing and they should come up with a Warthog name.

But I'm racking my brain and can't come up with anything that makes "Warthog" cool.
EXCUSE ME?

ZNZKmNErWXrPjVPKVRSgFM.jpg
Sponsored