Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wonder if there are any other “late availability” coming to the party... three colors were unknown from one of the earlier leaks so just wondering ;)
Man that MotorTrend article from the other day showcasing the retro colors..holy cow! Norway be where I’d go, but still a handful I’d love to see on the road!

AADCC13A-359B-4F1C-AC6A-8EA1C947969B.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda disappointing but that just narrows down the color search for me.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wanted Orange but it looks too yellow, Velocity blue was next, Race red then Oxford white. Looks like it'll be Race Red come December ordering time.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is about the only way a delay could make me happy!!!
Sort of... so much for having a reservation.

....AANNDD, if your pushing a model out that far into the calendar year, maybe just wait 2 more months for the 22's... only benefit in that MIGHT be Ford getting some of the bugs worked out.

I might just have to wait, I think its worth it to have matching Broncos!
I'm guessing you're referring to the EB in your avatar.
I'm almost to re-assembly on my 69 frame-off, hope to send the frame and driveline off to the blaster this week.
Actually went to the Ford dealer today to get V. Blue next to Lightning Blue and see which I liked better.... Velocity won.

I thought for sure I'd ike the Lightning bettter. I just think the style/shape of the EB will look best in the brighter Velocity Blue.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I was dead set on this but antimatter blue is growing on me. And I don’t want to wait.....If we could get a timeline that would be super helpful. I don’t want to give it up but we shall see. As more info becomes available please keep us updated. I have a blue WRX now and definitely want to follow suit. As I see how dark antimatter is with sunshine pictures I think I’ll be able to make a more informed choice. (Hopefully)! Oh the wait hurts.

Reactions: MJJ
OP
OP

Deleted member 5035

Velocity Blue WILL be available, but it will be a late availability color. It will probably be a couple months after the initial launch. So probably early summer 2021 before you start seeing the color available for purchase.

Reason: It was a very late addition to the color palette. Because of this, all of the usual complexity management, sequencing, sourcing, etc. is happening later than the other colors, hence why it is late availability. Adding a new color isn't as simple as it seems.
I thought I saw somewhere Cyber Orange was a late availability. Is that true or am I just out of it?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.