First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am just venting here, no one else will care about what I will say here but some of you may feel as I do! Ford should have delayed this for another year or more to get this right! I am very frustrated with how this Bronco is unfolding and I read many of your comments and concerns and I feel the frustration in many posts! I was just as excited as all of you with the prospects of a new Ford Bronco! I was so excited I took in everything I could find about this new vehicle! I read or saw that this was going to be the Swiss Army Knife of vehicles and totally customizable! So, I put a reservation in on a BD and I was so excited! Frankly, I wanted a BL but I can't afford that and the BD is an awesome vehicle in my opinion and more capable than my driving abilities! As a birthday gift to me I purchased a reservation for the BD. I joined this site to hear and listen to others who also wanted the best vehicle for off road and the thrill of adventure it will bring! Today, since B&P, looking over all the models except FE I am disappointed in the; "you can have this if, or you can't have this with something else"! Too much compromise in my thoughts for a lot of money with a very long wait time! I think it started out very good and strong but as I get older I am not happy with the results that have been revealed! If you agree with me or not that is fine! Ford has been long over due for a Bronco replacement! I am not happy with the compromising that must be done to get what I and you want in a very awesome off road go anywhere vehicle! I am a Ford owner and will be in the future! Ford, if you read anything here on this site you have a gold mine with this Bronco! Share the gold with your customers and give them what they want! A Bronco the Swiss Army Knife of vehicles and totally customizable! That is what you marketed! just my thought's and I thank you all for letting vent my frustrations! Stay safe always!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.