Frustrated but still all in

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like all whom are still waiting on a vehicle we reserved, then ordered, almost two years ago I am frustrated, confused on a regular basis and pissed off. But I ordered a bronco because I wanted a bronco! Not a Jeep Rubicon 392 or other variation there of. Although the lack of communication from Ford to us is disappointing the lack of communication with their own retailers(dealerships) is appalling!
It's hard to watch other customers that have ordered their Bronco in the past 2-3 months taking delivery and I(we) are still waiting on our Broncos.
As for mine, WT 4dr, there have been many constraints: mod top unavailable until my23(which at the time seemed far off....not now though) tow, 2.7l etc....
We deserve better!
I will stay the course and wait it out. Some are going to get their my21 within 3-4 months of order banks opening up for my23! I feel for those customers.
I wish I sometimes hadn't been anticipating the NEW BRONCO return as much as I have......but......this will be my last new vehicle. I love it so
" I'm all in".....still
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Like all whom are still waiting on a vehicle we reserved, then ordered, almost two years ago I am frustrated, confused on a regular basis, and pissed off. But I ordered a bronco because I wanted a bronco! Not a Jeep Rubicon 392 or other variation there of. Although the lack of communication from Ford to us is disappointing the lack of communication with their own retailers(dealerships) is appalling!
It's hard to watch other customers that have ordered their bronco in the past 2-3 months taking delivery and I(we) are still waiting on our Broncos.
As for mine, WT 4dr, there have been many constraints: mod too unavailable until my23(which at the time seemed far off....not now though) tow, 2.7l etc....
We deserve better!
I will stay the course and wait it out. Some are going to get their my21 within 3-4 months of order banks opening up for my23! I feel for those customers.
I wish I sometimes hadn't been anticipating the NEW BRONCO return as much as I have......but......this will be my last new vehicle. I love it so
" I'm all in".....still
I am right there with you. I think once you pass a year and half for someone to wait for what will be their basic transportation the company should escalate folks to a different level of service / communication. I get better service at the DMV or post office than this. Especially when the tools you provide them to “check” are not working 99% of the time.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like all whom are still waiting on a vehicle we reserved, then ordered, almost two years ago I am frustrated, confused on a regular basis and pissed off. But I ordered a bronco because I wanted a bronco! Not a Jeep Rubicon 392 or other variation there of. Although the lack of communication from Ford to us is disappointing the lack of communication with their own retailers(dealerships) is appalling!
It's hard to watch other customers that have ordered their Bronco in the past 2-3 months taking delivery and I(we) are still waiting on our Broncos.
As for mine, WT 4dr, there have been many constraints: mod top unavailable until my23(which at the time seemed far off....not now though) tow, 2.7l etc....
We deserve better!
" I'm all in".....still
I am still all in I figured I have been waiting for 498 days since I placed my reservation 9/22/2020 and ordered 1/22/21. Might as well wait and bank the money that I have saved to pay cash for my last new vehicle that I will probably ever buy.

Sponsored

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery 5 days ago - and prior to that - I could have made the OP's exact post. Now having a Bronco in my garage, I implore you to stick it out. Others have said "it's worth the wait." I concur and then some.

We hear A LOT of negativity within these forum pages. But here's my take as a new owner: The Bronco is truly awesome. I paid no ADM. No dealer adders. My Bronco had no delivery issues or damage. I got a great loan. I got all of the Ford Points. And so on. The planets aligned for me. And I'm not the only one. Your planets are organizing as I type this...

(y)

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have verified that I have Bronco stockholm syndrome.

I have grown accustomed to the beatings and eagerly look forward with fondness to the next one.

No way I can just leave all that behind.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is aggravating. I pass the Ford dealership practically every day. They park all the customer orders out near the interstate and almost everyday there are new broncos. Yesterday there were two new additions. 2 door CG wild track and badlands. Not mine sadly.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have grown accustomed to the beatings and eagerly look forward with fondness to the next one.

Dealer: "Hi, shieldsy...this is your Ford dealer."

shieldsy: "Ummm, hi"

Dealer: "Yeah, your Bronco is here."

shieldsy: "I don't want it. Thanks. I have no reason to remain on B6G once I take ownership. Please add $20k ADM and sell it to Kanye West."

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took delivery 5 days ago - and prior to that - I could have made the OP's exact post. Now having a Bronco in my garage, I implore you to stick it out. Others have said "it's worth the wait." I concur and then some.

We hear A LOT of negativity within these forum pages. But here's my take as a new owner: The Bronco is truly awesome. I paid no ADM. No dealer adders. My Bronco had no delivery issues or damage. I got a great loan. I got all of the Ford Points. And so on. The planets aligned for me. And I'm not the only one. Your planets are organizing as I type this...

(y)
I’ve had mine for less than 48 hours. I’m still a little jaded, but I’m getting over it.

Sponsored

igotnoclevername

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad to hear you've taken the "hang in there" mantra to heart.

OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

(y)
Oh I've been waiting for this for now 26 years. No time to give up now. Trading a 18 Mustang GT that these old bones just can't take anymore. "Come on......Bronco!😁

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bongo Fury

Base
First Name
Bongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base

(y)

Ford Bronco Frustrated but still all in 1643828555299

I musta been born under a bad sign

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with the OP. After the Moab Off-Rodeo and subsequent drives in other Bronco's, I am still super excited to get mine - delivery now pushed out to May from Feb 14th. I have drastically lowered my expectations on the accurate delivery dates and Ford's communication and this has greatly reduced my suffering. Why stress about something that I cannot control?
Sponsored