Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yesterday I noticed while at a stop light that the Bronco was running rough. I could feel a vibration coming from the engine compartment. I turned off the radio and A/C so I could hear what was going on. When I turned off the A/C it went away. I turned the A/C back on, the vibration came back. I can feel the vibration in the driver's seat. It feels like the whole under carriage is vibrating. Anyone else having this issue? I searched Vibration when A/C is on, nothing came up.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yesterday I noticed while at a stop light that the Bronco was running rough. I could feel a vibration coming from the engine compartment. I turned off the radio and A/C so I could hear what was going on. When I turned off the A/C it went away. I turned the A/C back on, the vibration came back. I can feel the vibration in the driver's seat. It feels like the whole under carriage is vibrating. Anyone else having this issue? I searched Vibration when A/C is on, nothing came up.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Broncoshrimp

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed the last few times that I’ve driven mine with Max A/C on that the idle was rough, too! I told my husband to take the Bronco to work yesterday to see if he could replicate and he said he noticed it when he was stopped at a light. I don’t know if it’s worth noting that I’ve only noticed it when the outside temps are over 90 degrees? Anyway, looks like I’ll be taking mine back to the dealer soon…

OP
OP
A907Chick

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh interesting, I live in AK so our temps aren't that high. I had in on max A/C a couple weeks ago, it was 78 degrees. I didn't notice it then. I just had it on regular A/C. I also have only noticed it while stopped at a light too.

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following this one. I have noticed the same. Slight vibration at idle while A/C is on. It's not violent or loud but you can definitely feel it. I never thought it was a problem but interested in hearing if anything comes out of this. I have a 2022 2.7 4 door Outer Banks Sasquatch FWIW.

Sponsored
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buckleupbuttercuptv.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same issue here. I changed the air intake filter and it seemed to improve but it’s still there. I have noticed this since January. Thought the issue stemmed of my off-roading (buckle up buttercup)

NVBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue and I just picked up my Bronco 2weeks ago. I happen to notice it when AC isn't on as well.....

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the same issue and I just picked up my Bronco 2weeks ago. I happen to notice it when AC isn't on as well.....
Hi there, Alex! I can look into your Bronco's AC concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Gonzalo92

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did this turn out to be a normal thing? My Bronco Raptor which I just picked up does the exact same when the A/C is on.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
did this turn out to be a normal thing? My Bronco Raptor which I just picked up does the exact same when the A/C is on.
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s vibration concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

Sponsored
OP
OP
A907Chick

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't had it looked at yet. I am waiting for a few more recalls so I can just make one appointment and have all the things addressed at the same time.

IslandBronc

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s vibration concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Can you tell us what the issue is? Just noticed this in my bronco as well and it’s only about a month old..

br0nc0123

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing. Only happens when a/c is running on a hot day. Must be radiator or cooling fan related. I popped the hood when it was happening to me and noticed these hoses and this little plastic bracket vibrating violently. Design of the bracket looks like an afterthought and seems like the hose clip was not installed. So I added some zip ties as a temp fix until i get it on for first maintenance appt. It helps quite a bit.
Ford Bronco Vibration when A/C is on 1000031030

Ford Bronco Vibration when A/C is on 1000031031

Ford Bronco Vibration when A/C is on 1000031032
Sponsored