Advertisement

CodyM

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Video of 4 door hard top, a 2 door hard top, and a 4 door soft top all heading out for some more testing and looks like they brought a Jeep Rubicon along for comparisons

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
I swear I can't take this. Every day I waffle between 2 & 4 dr looking at every new pic trying to wrap my head around size comparisons.

Well, going on off this pic and the 4 door Heep for comparison I would be back on 4 door, today.....as of this morning.

giphy.gif

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
The 4 door reminds me of the FJ80 my wife used to have. We loved that thing it was a bus though

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
WTH is he driving by so fast??? I'd slow down to the truck's speed for a bit and piss off everybody in the fast lane.

Rookie move leaving the cruise control on :ROFLMAO:

Wonder where they're going to? The video shows them passing a sign that says' Grundy County Fairgrounds, the google says that's Morris, Illinois; not saying they're headed there, simply that they're passing the sign for that exit.

Last edited:

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
I swear I can't take this. Every day I waffle between 2 & 4 dr looking at every new pic trying to wrap my head around size comparisons.

Well, going on off this pic and the 4 door Heep for comparison I would be back on 4 door, today.....as of this morning.
I'm all in for 2-door. Closest to the original EB which sealed the deal for me. The kids can crawl over the folded front-seats to get into the rear seat. It was good enough for me growing up :)

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm all in for 2-door. Closest to the original EB which sealed the deal for me. The kids can crawl over the folded front-seats to get into the rear seat. It was good enough for me growing up :)
I'm the opposite, I'm a FSB guy which is the cause of my concern and why I'm leaning toward 4 dr. I had a 76 for a year or two and ended up selling it and my DD and just bought a 4x4 1/2 ton.

But the 2 door 😘 I may be breaking my neck looking at y'alls 2 drs as I roll by in my 4 dr 😆

Advertisement

Advertisement