First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a test of my recently installed onboard system airing down and then back up with an ARB single compressor. I started from 36 and deflated to 20, which took just under 5 min. I then re-inflated to 38 which run just under 7 min. Single compressor is on a KR Offroad mount from @4x4TruckLEDs.com along with a Warn EVO winch controller on the same platform.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a very reasonable time in my opinion.

Thanks!

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a test of my recently installed onboard system airing down and then back up with an ARB single compressor. I started from 36 and deflated to 20, which took just under 5 min. I then re-inflated to 38 which run just under 7 min. Single compressor is on a KR Offroad mount from @4x4TruckLEDs.com along with a Warn EVO winch controller on the same platform.

you have a youtube channel?

OP
OP
mds5917

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you have a youtube channel?
Yep, a filled with 2 whopping videos. This one, and the install one for it in the first place. As soon as I created the first one it made a channel for me, and I have a follower. They are going to be highly disappointed if they are waiting for any "Oscar-worthy" content, or much volume. Maybe I'll do one on my winch install too... 😁

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, a filled with 2 whopping videos. This one, and the install one for it in the first place. As soon as I created the first one it made a channel for me, and I have a follower. They are going to be highly disappointed if they are waiting for any "Oscar-worthy" content, or much volume. Maybe I'll do one on my winch install too... 😁
Yeah I was wondering if you had one on the winch install, that's why I asked. :)

OP
OP
mds5917

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I was wondering if you had one on the winch install, that's why I asked. :)
The story that is "featured" on the Forum stories in the scrolling pics is mine -- link: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hidden-winch-install-on-badlands-lux-2-3-my-variation.37540/.

I used the RC winch tray, then had a welder cut out and mount the front fairlead section onto the standard Badlands skid. I mounted the control unit for the Warn EVO remotely for a couple reasons. First, it was too tall to fit that space, and second, I wanted better protection from water intrusion. I then added an a remote clutch handle like @Arcnsparks did to complete it.

Ford Bronco Video: Air-up with ARB Single CKMA12, and 4 way system on Badlands w/ 33" K02s 1646341057432
Sponsored