Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, Shaun here. Thanks for watching/sharing the video, I hope you enjoyed. Lots more shenanigans to come.

Currently trying to figure out a front bumper solution for a winch that doesn't interfere with features and isn't ugly. Tall order lol. I kind of like that Baja Forged one but not sure when that's coming out. Warn's is backordered 6 months. Thinking maybe Bodyguard.

It'll be going to 37s for sure but I haven't seen a solid suspension setup yet that I would want to run for my kind of abuse.

Would love to hear what parts you guys think would be good for me. Zroads rack is on order and should be here soon.

First post here on the forum but I'm a long time reader. :)
Welcome, Shaun! I really enjoy your channel, and I can't wait to see your upcoming Bronco content. My Bronco hasn't been built yet, but like Raskew, I'm keeping an eye on the JCR Offroad bumpers. Seems they have the intercooler and camera compatibility figured out. I'm just waiting to see how the ACC relocation will work.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jcroffroad-armor-prototyping-begins.29675/

On suspension, check out BDS, Icon, and Fabtech's offerings to name a few that I'm looking at.
Sponsored

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome, Shaun! I really enjoy your channel, and I can't wait to see your upcoming Bronco content. My Bronco hasn't been built yet, but like Raskew, I'm keeping an eye on the JCR Offroad bumpers. Seems they have the intercooler and camera compatibility figured out. I'm just waiting to see how the ACC relocation will work.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jcroffroad-armor-prototyping-begins.29675/

On suspension, check out BDS, Icon, and Fabtech's offerings to name a few that I'm looking at.
Hey, thank you for watching!

We're all early adopters here just trying to outfit our new toys, it's fun. :)

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys, Shaun here. Thanks for watching/sharing the video, I hope you enjoyed. Lots more shenanigans to come.

Currently trying to figure out a front bumper solution for a winch that doesn't interfere with features and isn't ugly. Tall order lol. I kind of like that Baja Forged one but not sure when that's coming out. Warn's is backordered 6 months. Thinking maybe Bodyguard.

It'll be going to 37s for sure but I haven't seen a solid suspension setup yet that I would want to run for my kind of abuse.

Would love to hear what parts you guys think would be good for me. Zroads rack is on order and should be here soon.

Hey Shaun, Next time your out on Chehalis FSR or Harrison West DM me. You have my alter Ego CG Badlands to my CG Wildtrak.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.02.06 PM.jpeg

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Shaun, great video. Just an observation from what I saw on the video...it didn't look like the trail turn assist was engaged as the inside rear tire was still turning. When it engaged, it should lock and the Bronco rotates around it. Not saying that it wasn't engaged while you were testing it out, just what was seen on the video. :)

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DJI Air 2S at $1000 is a good drone
That's the one I have, but it was $1299 with the Fly More kit. I've been having fun learning to use it but so far my stuff is trash compared to the dron shots on The Story Till Now :)

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome Shaun! Love your channel and excited to see you wheel the Bronco.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the flymore kit also.

post production is where the magic happens.

That's the one I have, but it was $1299 with the Fly More kit. I've been having fun learning to use it but so far my stuff is trash compared to the dron shots on The Story Till Now :)

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Shaun, great video. Just an observation from what I saw on the video...it didn't look like the trail turn assist was engaged as the inside rear tire was still turning. When it engaged, it should lock and the Bronco rotates around it. Not saying that it wasn't engaged while you were testing it out, just what was seen on the video. :)
I think I was just driving too fast at some points. I was a bit more concerned with doing fun donuts than actually making small turns 😅👍 I'll definitely test it out further next time I'm out.

Sponsored

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DJI Air 2S at $1000 is a good drone
I'm a fairly new DJI Mini2 owner... still learning to controls, but very capable drone for a very good price. I'm a fan! :)

droosif

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know the rear tire mounted rack that he has carrying the Roam case? I've been dying to figure that out. Fits the profile of the bronco so well.

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know the rear tire mounted rack that he has carrying the Roam case? I've been dying to figure that out. Fits the profile of the bronco so well.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry! Thought this was a thread on Justin Mcbride. Regardless sick Bronco.
Justin has the spare tire rack from American Adventure Lab. I'd reccomend caution with that company though, I've had quality issues with parts from them.
Sponsored