Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah the Garage Door only comes with LUX. So do you have any of the other LUX features?

Adaptive Cruise, premium sounds, wireless charging pad, heated steering wheel?
Sponsored

OP
OP

RJC

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the Garage Door only comes with LUX. So do you have any of the other LUX features?

Adaptive Cruise, premium sounds, wireless charging pad, heated steering wheel?
No I guess the Ford pass app isn't correct when it indicates what features I have based on vin.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No I guess the Ford pass app isn't correct when it indicates what features I have based on vin.
Well there are so many FU in this release, hard to tell if your VIN is wrong or the App is wrong. I vote for the App since we know what kind of Rock Stars are handling the tech side of this Bronco Rollout 🥴

OP
OP

RJC

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well there are so many FU in this release, hard to tell if your VIN is wrong or the App is wrong. I vote for the App since we know what kind of Rock Stars are handling the tech side of this Bronco Rollout 🥴
So true. I don't know how many "after market" accessories that I have returned because they didn't fit. With the way shipping and such is going it's a real pain to wait for something and then ship it back. I'm still waiting for a rugged brush guard solution that looks good as well as performs properly. To many cosmetics vs true function.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be easy to tell with the VIN number!

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mid with heated steering wheel and no garage door opener...
Impossible. I really did not want LUX but it was only way to get heated steering wheel. Bummer is the $3500 winch (I would never pay that much) is incompatible with LUX.

Sucks because competition like 2022 Pathfinder has heated steering standard at a $10k savings. Doors and roof don't come off but room for 6 or 7

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As mentioned the only way I'm aware of getting the garage door opener is to get Lux. Such a luxury item I guess....LOL.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Impossible. I really did not want LUX but it was only way to get heated steering wheel. Bummer is the $3500 winch (I would never pay that much) is incompatible with LUX.

Sucks because competition like 2022 Pathfinder has heated steering standard at a $10k savings. Doors and roof don't come off but room for 6 or 7
And I was sucked into the Lux package for the adaptive cruise control. All I really wanted was a base 2.7 manual transmission with front and rear lockers; but that's not a thing.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah this is were Jeep has Ford beat. You can add the Premium Stereo or Heated Seats/Stearing as individual packages.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RJC

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I quickly coming to the conclusion that ford is screwing this up. I love the vehicle but like everything else they seem to be trying to cater to the SUV comfort crowd with both the sport and full bronco with their package choices

OP
OP

RJC

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I quickly coming to the conclusion that ford is screwing this up. I love the vehicle but like everything else they seem to be trying to cater to the SUV comfort crowd with both the sport and full bronco with their package choices
At this point if I was doing it over I think I would opt for a manual transmission base model and configure it myself as the aftermarket base grows

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you post your window sticker?

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to start an argument but the Pathfinder is not the same type of vehicle at all... wouldn't call it competition... at all. like... not even close.

Also to OP, window sticker trumps fordpass app... not a terrible app but I wouldn't trust that over factory build info.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My badlands vin says I should have a universal garage remote integrated in visor. It's not there. What else am I missing?
Post an image of the sticker.
It would be easy to tell with the VIN number!
Can you post your window sticker?
OP, if you don’t communicate with others, we cannot help you.

Please post your VIN &/or a copy of your window sticker so that we can try to help answer your questions. Otherwise, just keep talking to yourself, and everyone else will probably leave. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored