JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was scheduled for production the week of 1/31, got an email pushing it back to 2/14 and another to 2/21 and haven't seen anything since. However, I used to be able to find a VIN # when I used the backdoor link to find my build schedule date and now it appears to be gone? Anyone have this happen? Any way to find out if the car was or is being built?
Sponsored

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pizza Tracker is just down, it will be back later I am sure. I am having the same issue.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only tracker that works is Ford's. The tracker posted on here hasn't worked right in like 6 months.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was scheduled for production the week of 1/31, got an email pushing it back to 2/14 and another to 2/21 and haven't seen anything since. However, I used to be able to find a VIN # when I used the backdoor link to find my build schedule date and now it appears to be gone? Anyone have this happen? Any way to find out if the car was or is being built?
If you have had a window sticker, you should be fine. (Unless you're not!) Since the beginning last April, information disappeared and reappeared, for a day or two. This often happened at transition times, status changes, etc. That said, production scheduling can change, chip or commodity issues, and the information systems are often behind as Ford tried to schedule. I used to take a break from monitoring the trackers from time to time for my sanity.

Many of us had 3-4 blend date changes before production. Blend date is not a promise, its a scheduling goal. IMO.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the pizza tracker?

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza Tracker is just down, it will be back later I am sure. I am having the same issue.
I tried both links and it just states the VIN is invalid. Hopefully updating and will work soon so I can know Im not any closer to being scheduled for production!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried both links and it just states the VIN is invalid. Hopefully updating and will work soon so I can know Im not any closer to being scheduled for production!
Its working now!! Wait ... Im talking at myself ......

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pizza tracker is still down for me.