Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Vintage Bronco a great inspiration for a 2023 model C447DDEC-DDD9-4FF1-AC05-9A5782E0B107

I stumbled upon this beautiful vintage Bronco on eBay this morning and thought what an excellent concept for a 23 Bronco…This would be a cool concept:
-2 door only
-advanced 4x4 (4A) and a rear locker
-retro steelies on 16’s with styling influenced from the photo above
-hard top w some sort of interesting but simple roof rack unique to model
-light ivory/light tan marine grade vinyl seats and a lighter dash and surround
-rear seat delete option with rugged flat cargo area ( think goose-gear)
-rugged simple bumper

I know I’m just playing around but that harbor blue/baby blue color got my wheels spinning???

Anyone else think this would be a fun idea for a 2023/24?????
Sponsored

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much did they want for that old Bronco?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Vintage Bronco a great inspiration for a 2023 model C447DDEC-DDD9-4FF1-AC05-9A5782E0B107

I stumbled upon this beautiful vintage Bronco on eBay this morning and thought what an excellent concept for a 23 Bronco…This would be a cool concept:
-2 door only
-advanced 4x4 (4A) and a rear locker
-retro steelies on 16’s with styling influenced from the photo above
-hard top w some sort of interesting but simple roof rack unique to model
-light ivory/light tan marine grade vinyl seats and a lighter dash and surround
-rear seat delete option with rugged flat cargo area ( think goose-gear)
-rugged simple bumper

I know I’m just playing around but that harbor blue/baby blue color got my wheels spinning???

Anyone else think this would be a fun idea for a 2023/24?????
If tradition holds, retro vehicles become less retro as updates are added.

Look at the Mustang, for example.

That was a huge reason I wanted a G6 vs whatever flattened look a G7 would likely bring.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the cRaptor is 4-door only, then Ford should offer some 2-door only Special Heritage Editions at the opposite end of the cost spectrum. Something priced in the mid 20k range. Delete some of the junk out of it. Look how well the Maverick is selling.

This would pump up the 2-door sales, add further excitement to the model line, and wouldn't cost a fortune in R&D.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So are you in like Ford Marketing, subtlety trying to hype us for 2023 so we stay pumped?

/S

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the cRaptor is 4-door only, then Ford should offer some 2-door only Special Heritage Editions at the opposite end of the cost spectrum. Something priced in the mid 20k range. Delete some of the junk out of it. Look how well the Maverick is selling.

This would pump up the 2-door sales, add further excitement to the model line, and wouldn't cost a fortune in R&D.
mid 20k or mid 30k? I can’t see any bronco priced at mid 20k especially a special edition.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
mid 20k or mid 30k? I can’t see any bronco priced at mid 20k especially a special edition.
Yeah, I know mid 20s is a stretch, but I'm thinking a base base model. One piece top, regular vinyl seats, rear seat delete, etc.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I know mid 20s is a stretch, but I'm thinking a base base model. One piece top, regular vinyl seats, rear seat delete, etc.
i could see that. Or at least give us more freedom to add options like washout floor on a base model. Interior color no longer restricted to trim.
Removing the rear seat as an option would be interesting. It would require them to redesign the back half of the cab though right?

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree

Sponsored
OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i could see that. Or at least give us more freedom to add options like washout floor on a base model. Interior color no longer restricted to trim.
Removing the rear seat as an option would be interesting. It would require them to redesign the back half of the cab though right?
No goose-gear.com does this already

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree 100%. Would love to the U-series brought back for purists. Even the current base is plush compared to the EB. Strip the stripper.

A topless/doorless (weatherproof) U13 roadster with door jamb covers. A U14 half-cab with no back seats and a small usable bed. A U15 with hardtop that wasn't designed with just a straight edge.

Analog gauges. Roll-up windows. No electronic screen. Manual lockers. Tall pizza cutter offroad tires on old-school steelies with optional hubcaps. Flare deletes. Maybe a different U-series nostalgia color each year?

Look at the awesome retro builds already out there. I'm sure lots of owners would jump on those nostagia parts as accessories to mix in or convert their more upscale Broncos.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like to see a fold and flip rear seat, but with the hump I guess it would have to be split buckets. Original styling for bumpers would be really cool.
Sponsored