First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like a stock 2 door Wildtrak, what am I missing?
Ford Performance usually means tweaked up power etc. like the Raptor and the BRaptor. It looks like a few tweaks.
Ford Bronco 2023 Ford Bronco VIN decoder. Reveals "Bronco Oates" mystery model IMG_0217
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Performance usually means tweaked up power etc. like the Raptor and the BRaptor. It looks like a few tweaks.
Ford Bronco 2023 Ford Bronco VIN decoder. Reveals "Bronco Oates" mystery model IMG_0217
You are comparing two different images. The first one (I copied below) is Shelby Hall's and is a WT that was used in the Rebelle Rally. Rules require a stock vehicle with electronic navigation aides disabled. It is all done old-school with compass and maps.
Ford Bronco 2023 Ford Bronco VIN decoder. Reveals "Bronco Oates" mystery model 1662583688332

The other picture I can't recall where that came from. Ford Performance doesn't necessarily mean the engine is tuned.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's actually a Massey Ferguson emblem, and his regular IG posts might be getting mixed in with his troll posts.

Ford Bronco 2023 Ford Bronco VIN decoder. Reveals "Bronco Oates" mystery model oates

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tuesday they announce order issues
Wednesday they should drop the new model. At least in my head it should work like this
*Disclaimer: Only my supposition and based on the combination of recent order constraints, timeline of past special editions and how they were offered to existing reservation holders, and a few close friends. *

I was thinking about this the other day after the latest news encouraging WT orders to transition to other trims. Give it a few weeks for the orders to be updated, then Ford will lock orders. Those that stick with the WT will get punted to MY'24. Then in March, the Oates Edition is announced which will be a Stroppe Baja livery based on the 2-dr WT trim. As a special edition, it won't be eligible for PP or any transition vouchers. To retain the limited production window exclusivity, Ford will open it to "volunteer" existing reservation holders that know in advance that they are giving up their PP/rebates. Then from that pool, Ford awards golden tickets with production beginning in June for summer/fall delivery.

Ford wipes out the pesky PP; introduces a special edition as a tribute to it's heritage; gives plenty opportunity for existing order holders to make the informed decision whether to hold on to the PP and transition vouchers or stick with their existing order; and then throws them a bone to volunteer for the opportunity to order the special edition.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Disclaimer: Only my supposition and based on the combination of recent order constraints, timeline of past special editions and how they were offered to existing reservation holders, and a few close friends. *

I was thinking about this the other day after the latest news encouraging WT orders to transition to other trims. Give it a few weeks for the orders to be updated, then Ford will lock orders. Those that stick with the WT will get punted to MY'24. Then in March, the Oates Edition is announced which will be a Stroppe Baja livery based on the 2-dr WT trim. As a special edition, it won't be eligible for PP or any transition vouchers. To retain the limited production window exclusivity, Ford will open it to "volunteer" existing reservation holders that know in advance that they are giving up their PP/rebates. Then from that pool, Ford awards golden tickets with production beginning in June for summer/fall delivery.

Ford wipes out the pesky PP; introduces a special edition as a tribute to it's heritage; gives plenty opportunity for existing order holders to make the informed decision whether to hold on to the PP and transition vouchers or stick with their existing order; and then throws them a bone to volunteer for the opportunity to order the special edition.
Agreed. Like the other trims did

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the unbuilt day 1 orders will be converted to the OATES Edition…

You’ve waited an

O - Obscene
A - Amount-of
T - Time
E - Eat
S - Shit

we’re never building your order.

Respectfully,
Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford for me.

1. MY21 Hey can’t get painted mod top wait till next year.

2.MY22 Oh see can’t get painted mod hard top but we will offer you price protection on MY23

3.Oh now we are doing away with cyber orange the color you originally desired and still no painted mod top.

—In my mind hey look at the upside I will get HOSS 3.0 on my wildtrak not in the color I want and not with the painted hardtop that I ordered from day one—

Ford today hey we can make it even worse for you😂 you can’t get the LUX, cyber orange,painted hard top ,wildtrak and the list goes on.

Really what the Hell is going on ord?

I submitted my reservation on 7/21/2020

today is day 909 of wait

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford for me.

1. MY21 Hey can’t get painted mod top wait till next year.

2.MY22 Oh see can’t get painted mod hard top but we will offer you price protection on MY23

3.Oh now we are doing away with cyber orange the color you originally desired and still no painted mod top.

—In my mind hey look at the upside I will get HOSS 3.0 on my wildtrak not in the color I want and not with the painted hardtop that I ordered from day one—

Ford today hey we can make it even worse for you😂 you can’t get the LUX, cyber orange,painted hard top ,wildtrak and the list goes on.

Really what the Hell is going on ord?

I submitted my reservation on 7/21/2020

today is day 909 of wait
If you give me your VIN, I can look into this at my end @FordMotorCompany.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you give me your VIN, I can look into this at my end @FordMotorCompany.
I was never given a Vin because it’s never even been scheduled to be built yet. All I have is my reservation number still. Today Day 909

Sponsored