cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed a July 30, 2020 reservation for a Bronco 2Dr and converted it to an order in Jan 2021. It was for a WT with Mod top. They never made a Mod top in 2021 so I reordered in 2022. Still no Mod top so I switched to a Heritage V6 with tow package in 2023 and received a VIN with a scheduled April 2023 date. That kept getting pushed out until 12-28-23 and settled in there. I did see others got an email that Non-Scheduled 2 Doors where canceled. I never got an email and I had a VIN and scheduled date so I’m good right ?? This week when I still showed a build date of 12-18-23 I called Ford Marking. They tell me it’s cancelled and too late to reorder a 2024 with price protection and I need to contact my Dealer. Of course they have no information. Knowing that there have been 2DRs build that where order well after my order is frustrating. Although congrats to them. to say I’m disappointed in Ford would be a gross understatement.

Ford Bronco Waited 1,245 days for this ? 1703678392543
Ford Bronco Waited 1,245 days for this ? 1703678392543
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Insane. Ford just needs to fess up they can't do the special units and orders as your case is not unique. Honda gives you a certain model with certain trim levels and you get to choose color and if you want floor mats, wheel locks and a trunk liner. It's efficient at the cost of customization but the general public continues to buy their vehicles.

The aftermarket will continue to allow Bronco owners to customize their vehicles to their liking. Ford should contract a formal, warrantied customization out to third parties (i.e. Shelby, Hennessey, etc.) and pull back on all the one offs.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So sorry. Have you contacted the dealer? I would have thrown in the towel a while ago and bought a competitor.

OP
OP

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In full disclosure, when my 2022 WT was not built. I received 200,000 Ford Point. Worth about $1,000, but now I lost my price protection which was worth $3880 or the private offer for a 2024 order that expired Dec 1.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds about right. I spent over a year on dirt/ice mountain while they were shipping Broncos that were ordered after mine was parked in a muddy lot. They are useless and can't even offer a decent apology to so many of us. I'm lucky that I did get the 2dr I wanted and my dealer refunded me the price difference. I hope in some way it works out for you

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorta similar, Reserved a couple of weeks before you. Ordered a 4 dr WT with all the options. That was never going to happen so finally got a GT for a Braptor and converted to that. Lost price protection as the Braptor was considered a specialty build. Finally got mine about 3 weeks ago. Ford was never very helpful and the dealer tried to be but they knew less than the folks here. If I had to do it over I would have never reserved but just waited until now as dealers now are getting some Heritages and Braptors and are selling them at MSRP or close to that or just got another Jeep.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After the strike ended, all 2dr and many 4dr HE’s that were scheduled with VIN’s were cancelled by Ford. Your order status should have updated to “cancelled”. Change to 12/18 build week was the end of your 2023 HE.

Dealers were notified that they could reorder 2024’s for these customers with the same order number. 2dr customers will receive $4250 private offer to cover price difference from ‘23 to ‘24. 2024 2dr HE order banks closed December 4th. Your dealer should have communicated with you.

This was covered extensively in the Heritage Edition Club thread and many other posts in November. Sounds like you’re waiting until 2025 or looking for something on the lot.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-2092444

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can try contacting some of the Ford execs.
In your case, Ford and the dealer failed to communicate your ever-changing status. Maybe they can give you a break, especially since you are such an early reservation holder.

OP
OP

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford clearly had my email address because I received no less then 6 updates on my build date. I guess I’m a fool to think they would have sent me an email to tell me I need to reorder with my dealer……and I should relay on the Internet for ACCURATE updates on my Bronco order, not Ford…..WTF ??

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, Ford marketing sucks. They gave me the most incomplete and incompetent info and caused me a ton of worry while I was waiting.

However, there was news directly from Ford, and plenty of info posted by members on B6G, in the last year that informed us that any existing orders not built in ‘23 would be cancelled. B6G is a great resource on saved me a lot of grief. Sorry you missed that but most of us did everything we could meet the cutoff and get our build scheduled asap. I too waited on the white top. In Nov of last year my dealer expressly stated that switching to a heritage model could jeopardize my order, plus it would cost me more, so I passed on it and picked it up in May. I was a day 4 reservation with price protection so the decision was easy and I have zero regrets.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ouch! I'm sorry about that. On the other hand it makes me glad I followed this site since day one. My 4th Bronco order, made one at a time since day 1, is a 2door Heritage scheduled for Feb build. It sucks that your dealer left you hanging out to dry, I blame them instead of Ford. Ford isn't great by any means but they got the information out there and it was easy to find.

OP
OP

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember….I’ve been through this process 3 times and I always received an email from Ford, not the dealer. When you been waiting 1000+ days you don’t check the internet like you did in year one.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco reservation and order process has been one giant fiasco. That being said one only needs to look no further then their dealer to blame the order cancellation notification. As I have stated multiple times, the dealership has the ability to know exactly the status of a customers order. Fact! They simply bring up their order site on the old computer system and every vehicle they have order will have the current status provided by Ford. No mystery, or conspiracy involved. The data is right there. I hope you get some satisfaction in your pursuit of a Bronco.

chaseshort24

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4runner, 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Insane, I can't imagine how frustrating that would be. Ford continues time after time to mess this up, and the car isn't worth a 1200 day wait, go buy something else and enjoy the hell out of it and remember how Ford treated you.
Sponsored