Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's worth the wait IMHO! Don't give up, nobody likes a quitter ;)

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am 99.9% of the way there to walking away from my order....how does one cancel- do I go through dealer or ford to get my 100$ deposit back and cancel order?
Yes, tell your salesperson you want to cancel you order COMPLETLY, not just 99 it

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, just tell your salesperson. The dealer refunds your money. And, make sure the assholes cancel it, and not hold onto it just to add a stupid high market adjustment on it. Then stick it on the lot. Not saying yours would do that, but odds are they will.

BTW, I understand walking away. The bloom is definitely off the Bronco rose for me also. But, Imma gonna wait a little longer in hopes the Ford Gods will smile on me. Ain't bettin' on that happening though.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am 99.9% of the way there to walking away from my order....how does one cancel- do I go through dealer or ford to get my 100$ deposit back and cancel order?
Why? Why are you leaving now...isnā€™t your rig built?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatsamatter Lyle, you don't lovett anymore?

I'll see myself out.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... completely worth the wait.
It would have to be a flying Jetsons thing at this point to make 600 days waiting 'worth it' for a lot of people.

There are plenty of weirdos out there who don't even keep a vehicle for that long before they need to move on.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the-wolf-of-wall-street-im-still-here.gif

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you are up against it, and you need a new vehicle now, you should reconsider walking away. It cost you nothing to let it ride. Yes, it is frustrating for sure, even down right ridiculous. Just let it ride if your situation allows, and wait for it to show.

Quiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Donā€™t cancel, I got tired of waiting and bought a Rubicon during the summer. We had a blast , did multiple mods, 4 wheeling and taking off the top and the doors. Forgot all about the Bronco and didnā€™t care if it ever got built , I stopped trolling Bronco 6G , I had moved on and everything was good. Then my dealer called and said it was scheduled to build , I acted excited on the phone , but I really didnā€™t give a damn, I was in the middle of putting a winch on my rubi. It still took a couple months before it showed up at the dealer. I wasnā€™t sure if we weā€™re going to take it or not until we seen it and drove it and I couldnā€™t give it up . Itā€™s worth the wait , we kept the jeep though and my wife traded her Honda Pilot. Donā€™t believe all the trash talk about the new generation JL wrangler either,I would never get rid of the jeep. All Iā€™m trying to say though is move on to something else and in the meantime your Bronco will be built and it wonā€™t feel like your waiting for Christmas in February.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Hang in there.
Why? What's the point any longer?

Ford has plenty of time/resources/materials to start building Raptor and Everglade variants, but building the Badlands I reserved 580 days ago and ordered 370 days ago is impossible?

Soon Ford will be trumpeting "Look at the new Heritage Bronco! Reserve Today!" or some such while any request for info on my build is met with stone silence.

effit...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.