Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How we looking Shahram? Allocations....who got emails...you know.....the details...
Ditto, Keep us posted on any details you may have Shahram. We'd really like to know what allocation numbers Walnut Creek Ford will be getting. First run, Second run, etc. What each customers place in order with the Dealership is. How many "Priority Builds" Walnut Creek Ford had, etc. I guess I wasn't chosen as a "Priority Build"? I didn't get an email yesterday. Of course we wouldn't ask you to post specific information with names or user names, etc. on 6g. But maybe you could post the generic allocation numbers on the Forum, and send each customer emails or texts with any specific information regarding allocation numbers and their place in line. Thanks. Hope to see you on the 21st.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How we looking Shahram? Allocations....who got emails...you know.....the details...
Hi Phil, Sorry for the late reply. We did find out our final allocation, and have heard a few vehicles get scheduled to a build week. Super exciting!! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding your specific Bronco/allocation placement. Thank you!

Also, for people that ordered with us, we do have a Bronco event on Wednesday, the 21st, to have a couple Bronco's on display at Walnut Creek Ford. Due to Covid and space restrictions, we are limited to how many people we can host, so it is by appointment. If you are thinking of attending, please register via the link we emailed to you while there are spots left. Please let me know if you have any questions.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ditto, Keep us posted on any details you may have Shahram. We'd really like to know what allocation numbers Walnut Creek Ford will be getting. First run, Second run, etc. What each customers place in order with the Dealership is. How many "Priority Builds" Walnut Creek Ford had, etc. I guess I wasn't chosen as a "Priority Build"? I didn't get an email yesterday. Of course we wouldn't ask you to post specific information with names or user names, etc. on 6g. But maybe you could post the generic allocation numbers on the Forum, and send each customer emails or texts with any specific information regarding allocation numbers and their place in line. Thanks. Hope to see you on the 21st.
Hi Todd, Thank you for your post. Most definitely. If you have questions regarding your Bronco, please feel free to email me. Walnut Creek Ford is allocated 80 Broncos for the first run. We were allowed two priority builds. Thank you for understanding the importance of customer privacy. I too look forward to seeing you on the 21st.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Todd, Thank you for your post. Most definitely. If you have questions regarding your Bronco, please feel free to email me. Walnut Creek Ford is allocated 80 Broncos for the first run. We were allowed two priority builds. Thank you for understanding the importance of customer privacy. I too look forward to seeing you on the 21st.
I should of thrown this in there, I wish we had more priority numbers so that everyone could get it sooner, after how long you have waited. Kind of silly 2 out of 80. Also, something else I didn't mention, we ended up converting a total of 290 orders.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should of thrown this in there, I wish we had more priority numbers so that everyone could get it sooner, after how long you have waited. Kind of silly 2 out of 80. Also, something else I didn't mention, we ended up converting a total of 290 orders.
That's great Shahram! So WC got about 70% - 75% conversion rate? That should give you a pretty good allocation going forward. Congratulations! I'll text or email you today about my place in WC's orders, and any commodity constraints my order might have? What's your best guess on the date the first orders, not counting the two "Priorities" will be delivered to WC? Thanks again, hope to see you tomorrow.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, I am number 85 out of 290. There are several priority 99s and 22MY roof requestors in front of me. I think that gives me a decent shot at getting my Wildtrak 4-door in Race Red sometime in the future.
I was booked to come out to WC Ford tomorrow but, I have to go to work now instead. Life of a first responder during the current events. Thanks for everything Shahram.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, I am number 85 out of 290. There are several priority 99s and 22MY roof requestors in front of me. I think that gives me a decent shot at getting my Wildtrak 4-door in Race Red sometime in the future.
I was booked to come out to WC Ford tomorrow but, I have to go to work now instead. Life of a first responder during the current events. Thanks for everything Shahram.
Sorry you can't make it tomorrow Phil. But as for me, I appreciate everything first responders do for us all. Thank You! (y)

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's great Shahram! So WC got about 70% - 75% conversion rate? That should give you a pretty good allocation going forward. Congratulations! I'll text or email you today about my place in WC's orders, and any commodity constraints my order might have? What's your best guess on the date the first orders, not counting the two "Priorities" will be delivered to WC? Thanks again, hope to see you tomorrow.
Thank you, Todd! Thank you for your email and note, I emailed you back. So far, I have seen one first edition scheduled to be built the first week of June. I check WBDO on a daily basis for more scheduling. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow as well:)

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy to work with you, Phil. And I want to piggy back off what Todd said and return a big THANK YOU for what you do.

I look forward to when we get to meet!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where’s my bronco

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Delta, I just sent you a direct message. Thank you.
I never ordered with your dealer. I’m just being a goober. Hope you’re doing well

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I never ordered with your dealer. I’m just being a goober. Hope you’re doing well
Haha, no problem. Gotta have fun, right?

Thank you for checking in. I hope you are doing well too!

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question, my wife and I made appoints for the Bronco viewing tomorrow but our daughter is now coming who is a minor. Can she view it with us? The time slot is no longer available on your site.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks