Sponsored

New to the Bronco Community! Any way to check what number build my Bronco is?

kalejawn

Badlands
First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Bronco Community!

I just for my production date and I’m stoked to be joining this community! I’m new to off-roading but I’m up for the fun and getting dirty 😎

Random question, does anyone know if we can check what number Bronco our build is? It would be super cool to put into mysocial media bios!
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome!

Unfortunately no, Ford doesn't make that information public. I initially though you could figure it out based on your VIN number, but after looking into it the VIN numbers aren't sequential.

BUT, you can figure out what order number you are for your dealer... so... cool maybe? (I am order #38 at my dealer btw.)

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you been scheduled and received a VIN? If not…..you will not have any information. If you have a production date, you’d at least be able to see your window sticker a week or so before that date. That way you can get your rotation number which tells you about where you are in terms of build that
Welcome!

Unfortunately no, Ford doesn't make that information public. I initially though you could figure it out based on your VIN number, but after looking into it the VIN numbers aren't sequential.

BUT, you can figure out what order number you are for your dealer... so... cool maybe? (I am order #38 at my dealer btw.)
if you have your window sticker you can see your rotation number for the day you’re scheduled to be built.

OP
OP

kalejawn

Badlands
First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome!

Awesome!! That’s still pretty sick! Thanks!
Sponsored