Sponsored

Is There A Way To Link My Order To My Ford Accounnt?

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed an order at the dealership on 11/3/21. I received that my order was confirmed through Ford. I have received build date bump emails from Ford since then so my order is definitely in their system. When I log into Ford.com and go to my account and my orders / reservations it does not show anything. Is there some way to get the Ford site to sync with my actual order? When I use the tracking links on this site my order shows up but as I said nothing on the actual Ford site.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I placed an order at the dealership on 11/3/21. I received that my order was confirmed through Ford. I have received build date bump emails from Ford since then so my order is definitely in their system. When I log into Ford.com and go to my account and my orders / reservations it does not show anything. Is there some way to get the Ford site to sync with my actual order? When I use the tracking links on this site my order shows up but as I said nothing on the actual Ford site.
I like to know this too! I have been trying to do this. I have my order in another email. Glad you ask this.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not an authority on this, but after reading this forum 17 times a day for the past 1.5 years, I am reasonably certain you can not link them. If you ordered in-person from the dealer, you're at their mercy for details until you have a VIN and it's in production.

Those of us who used the reservation system, paid the $100, selected a dealer through the site, and got that 8 digit reservation number can see more on their account. I'm happy to be wrong, but I've seen this question asked several times and I don't recall any solution.

OP
OP
GRAYFOX-SVT

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not an authority on this, but after reading this forum 17 times a day for the past 1.5 years, I am reasonably certain you can not link them. If you ordered in-person from the dealer, you're at their mercy for details until you have a VIN and it's in production.

Those of us who used the reservation system, paid the $100, selected a dealer through the site, and got that 8 digit reservation number can see more on their account. I'm happy to be wrong, but I've seen this question asked several times and I don't recall any solution.

Its just dumb because on the Ford site it says: Reservations OR Orders. Which to my tiny brain understanding is that as long as you have an order of a Ford vehicle it should show up. But apparently not

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its just dumb because on the Ford site it says: Reservations OR Orders. Which to my tiny brain understanding is that as long as you have an order of a Ford vehicle it should show up. But apparently not
I think if there's any hope it's asking the dealer if they have any way to connect your order to the account.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GRAYFOX-SVT

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think if there's any hope it's asking the dealer if they have any way to connect your order to the account.
I may try that the next time I get in touch with them about anything regarding the bronco

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat and have talked to Ford support and the dealer and neither one know of a way to link it to the My Ford account which seems fairly ridiculous to me also.
Sponsored