Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Color fads come and go with the generations. I remember when burgundy was a nice color in the 90s. My dad had a two tone Buick, dark blue and light blue. His dad probably had a cream and pine green two tone Packard. The past 5 years? Non-metal flake, base colors are popular.
Sponsored

Deleted member 19578

My color choices were between CG and A51. I went to the dealer and saw CG on a ranger and A51 on a Bronco Sport. Loved the A51, especially with black/gray top and black/gray fender flares. Now my only concern is that the color will be the favorite and all over the road. I was talking to one of my brothers the other day, who I didn't even know was in the market for an automobile when he told me he ordered a BD in A51, after which I told I had already ordered a BL in A51. So now we are waiting for the third brother to get rid of his Jeep sport and get a bronco, in A51 of course.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s a shame 1/3 of the Broncos on the road are going to be this lame color. Already tired of it on sports.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You want to get tired of "colors" look around on the American streets where 84% of the vehicles are either black, gray/silver, or white. In a big parking lot the few cars with ANY color really stand out. I'm not sure why almost everything is some shade of metal flake silver with some green or blue tones. But I heard dealerships usually order these neutral, non-colors because they're easier to sell.

One who waits long time

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Road Glide Ultra, Fat Boy, Beta 500 R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's still better than being one of the way too common eruption green units.