First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Idk if this helps at all... But this is exactly what it looks like lol. It looks as blue, light, dark, and as gray as this picture...
E6E71FB9-1112-4735-B056-BE9340D0C1E8.jpeg
Unfortunately people keep posting pics and saying this when they have no idea of how the viewers monitor is set . Catus Grey and A51 are definitely the two Bronco colors that a buyer needs to see in person before making their decision . On my current monitor I have set to "Reading" this pic looks very washed out and grey but if I switch to "Gaming" it looks more of a baby blue . I saw the A51 in person so I can adjust my contrast , color and saturation etc so it looks really close to what I saw but it would be useless for me to post that pic as it will look totally different on another monitor .

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the end, what're you going with?
Today it would be area 51 , it is a livable color
Have a red truck that stays and a grey car that stays so unless cyber orange just steals it I'm going to own a blue one

What's your favorite?

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seen A51 in person , too -- My description is a "Slate Blue" - not "Baby Blue" at all...gray undertones that show in low light or shade.
Cactus Gray leans toward "Light Dove Gray" with some blue undertones, at least to my eyes.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today it would be area 51 , it is a livable color
Have a red truck that stays and a grey car that stays so unless cyber orange just steals it I'm going to own a blue one

What's your favorite?
Cyber orange grabbed my attention. More like yanked my collar, last July. But the moment I saw a51, I knew it was the one.

I had since flirted with black, and white.... for fear that a51 was too baby blue. But if I follow my gut, I always come back to a51!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seen A51 in person , too -- My description is a "Slate Blue" - not "Baby Blue" at all...gray undertones that show in low light or shade.
Cactus Gray leans toward "Light Dove Gray" with some blue undertones, at least to my eyes.
Just what I like to hear

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately people keep posting pics and saying this when they have no idea of how the viewers monitor is set . Catus Grey and A51 are definitely the two Bronco colors that a buyer needs to see in person before making their decision . On my current monitor I have set to "Reading" this pic looks very washed out and grey but if I switch to "Gaming" it looks more of a baby blue . I saw the A51 in person so I can adjust my contrast , color and saturation etc so it looks really close to what I saw but it would be useless for me to post that pic as it will look totally different on another monitor .
I'm down to Cactus Gray and Area 51 on my FE. On the Ford color chart I like them both, but your 100% correct I'm going to see both in person to make my final pic. It's amazing how these colors look different in the many different internet pics.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ah good point. Can't help there I guess
Sponsored