Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Amazon's future truck is adapting some Bronco styling :LOL:
prime1.JPG

prime2.JPG
yep, I see it with the headlights and grille.. the rest looks like a cartoon van lol
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a51 paint and tested it on a piece of paper. It comes out identical to these amazon trucks

But as we know, on Ford vehicles its almost a different color entirely due to some extra coat they add or something (unknown why at this time)

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless of how much I like Area 51, if it is the same color as the Amazon vans, that rules that color OUT for me.

I just cant drive a car that's the same color as a bunch of delivery vans running around.

I tend to think that Ford makes that color custom for Amazon. Ford website only shows "Blue Jeans Metallic" for the Transit. But I saw an Amazon van the other day and it looks very close to what I think the Area 51 will look like.

I haven't been able to find a paint code for Ford Transit Amazon vans.
HI
I agree with you Amacon van as a spécific reserve code paint for this van. it's same thing on heavy equipment market like Cat paint a bulldozer with spécial different paint color Yellow for spécifick compagny and it's registred color for prevent robery. with this system they can retrive a stolen machinery.
TRACKTOY
Sponsored