Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Behold.....a drop of water (although, a lot of commenters on this thread might have been smashed. It was a tough weekend).
Especially if you were a ND or Clemson fan.
Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've bought a lot of first year vehicles and this is the types of issues you see. Most are recalls, so get fixed for free, and usually after 1-2 years all issues are fixed.

Example I had a 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and in first year I fixed about 15 issue. Sold it to my mom at very low price when I went back to school for masters and she had it from 1994 to 2017 and fixed maybe 2-5 more issues. She did have to have it repainted as FCA used really horrible paints back then, but it mostly just ran like a champ.

You always hear about the horrible stories, but this has been my case. I also had a 97 Jeep Wrangler (first TJ) and traded it in on a 1999 and got $500 more than i bought it for used. I bought a used one in 97 as someone bought it and could not afford the payments so I got it for a good price. The 97 had lots of small issues, and the 99 had none. Probably the best car I've owned and I've had over 40. (i'm old)

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Muffler bearings exist. See Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4. One of the first cars with active exhaust. Guess what the bearings in the valve that changed exh route were called? But nice try, LOL!!
Part number, or it didn't happen...

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
24 Can lights in an open concept Living/Dining/Kitchen area. Like I said, really well insulated. Has to get down to the 20s before she turns on the heat.
Bet her electric bill went down. Utility company is probably scrambling to make up the lost revenue...

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another time, had an outdoor light in Louisiana that attracted bugs. Swapped for an LED, heat source went away and so did the bugs.(I’ve also read that bugs can’t sense led light, have no idea if that’s true)
It probably depends on the wavelength(s) of light coming from the LED bulb. I have "warm white" LED bulbs in my home's exterior fixtures and they still attract bugs.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I googled it. Didn't find a Mitsu muffler bearing P/N. I looked at a 3000 GT exhaust schematic and didn't see a bearing for the muffler. If you are referring to a bearing on a exhaust diverter valve for an active exhaust system, then that's a bearing for an exhaust diverter valve, not a bearing for the muffler. It's like saying a turbine shaft bearing in a turbo is an engine bearing, or an exhaust bearing, or an exhaust manifold bearing, or a intake bearing. It's stupid.

Part number, or it didn't happen ;)

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I stopped by my local dealer to get a look at Area 51 in person. More on that in a second. The lot had 4 Bronco Sports and every one of them had moisture inside the headlight lens. I checked the F150's and Mustangs nearby, they were all dry. Not picking on Ford but this may be an example of first year quirks. Heres hoping this stays with the sport. I was disappointed to see that.
As as far as the Area 51 color, for me it did not disappoint and was exactly what I was hoping for. It is a very shifty color given the light condition. The few minutes I was there the clouds broke and in bright sun the color lighten up a ton. For my liking it does not fit the sport but should be appropriate on the big brother. I still have my light blue FJ40 so that color holds a soft spot with me.

20210103_125524.jpg

20210103_125535.jpg

20210103_125756.jpg

20210103_130029.jpg

20210103_125636.jpg
Don't mean to be picking, but on second picture what is that gap on lower seal of back passenger window?

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I googled it. Didn't find a Mitsu muffler bearing P/N. I looked at a 3000 GT exhaust schematic and didn't see a bearing for the muffler. If you are referring to a bearing on a exhaust diverter valve for an active exhaust system, then that's a bearing for an exhaust diverter valve, not a bearing for the muffler. It's like saying a turbine shaft bearing in a turbo is an engine bearing, or an exhaust bearing, or an exhaust manifold bearing, or a intake bearing. It's stupid.

Part number, or it didn't happen ;)
a 3000 GT is not a 3000 GT VR4.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its good that this happened so soon, put a spotlight on the sport so they have that figured out if its a issue on the BRONCO. Even though i doubt it, BRONCO produced in the states, sport made in Mexico. Naaaah Mean?
Sponsored