Sponsored

Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately, the CGI on B&P did a disservice for most of the colors both inside and out. All of the ones I’ve seen in good pictures or in person look much better than the CGI. Seeing them on other vehicles gives you an idea but doesn’t tell the whole picture.
Exactly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I'm an idiot, but that WT VB 2dr... visually it's basically an OBX SAS now from the side, right? Only major change is beauty ring color and badging?
My wife wanted black beauty ring anyway, so this is essentially what she'd get in VB
Basically. The OBX has body colored mirror caps.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went home after a lengthy test drive of the black 2-dr OB mule and decided to stick with my VB selection; only because it matches my Blue 1976 Bronco:)
Tbruz
That’s reason enough. I am super biased to light colors. I love the Oxford White and my favorite and my actual color ended up Cactus Gray. VB is awesome, just not mentally able to deal with that dark of a cold going off road 😎
My sons Ranger and 3 of my last Fords and about 12 of my 18 Fords were white.
1626304272605.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

I really want too see CG on a Bronco in person.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it seems to me there are a lot of people here who cannot even decide which color they want and they are complaining about delivery? i thought you needed to choose before ford can build... i made my choice and put down about 20%...

Sponsored

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the off Roadeo, I really liked Area 51 and cactus gray. Mine is carbonized gray, which I’m still really glad I ordered.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im confused is there another beautiful Ford blue? I was under the impression that there was only one color available for real Broncos.

VB
FE can get Lightning Blue

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya. I have a VB BD with steelies on order. I think the gloss black will look nice. I hope the grille does, It being matte black.
Here's another pic I took of the WT VB 2-door front for reference. Not sure how close it would be to the BD.

Edit: In terms of lighting, both my WT VB pics were taken around 6pm, on a still bright but slightly overcast day. Just mentioning that because lighting seems to matter with some of these colors.

Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? P1160952.JPG

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it seems to me there are a lot of people here who cannot even decide which color they want and they are complaining about delivery? i thought you needed to choose before ford can build... i made my choice and put down about 20%...
You have until you get an actual VIN to make changes.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's another pic I took of the WT VB 2-door front for reference. Not sure how close it would be to the BD.

Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? P1160952.JPG
Does look nice. Thank you.

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Area 51 was my first choice.However and unfortunately ,it is just a couple of shades too light for me. Just did not feel comfortable with it.

I went with Cactus Grey. Wish it were a tad less green, but it settles with me more than Area 51.

Saw Rapid Red on a pre production Bronco and it is very very nice. I'm filled up with red vehicles right now.

Carbinized Grey is a great, great color. Traded off a Metallic Grey Focus 4 years ago and not quite ready to go back there yet.

The only color that I (personally) absolutely would not go with is the Orange. A horrid color in my opinion.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay! I was set on VB (which is not one of the colors I’ve seen in person, at least not on a Bronco) but now that I’ve seen Carbonized Gray, Black, White, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red, Antimatter Blue, and Area 51 I am confused.

I knew color choice was gonna be difficult, but :oops: the colors hit a little different in person. And hit a little harder on the vehicle of choice. An example would be, I don’t like VB on the Escape, but the Mustang, I like it.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, I hope I see the rest of the colors before I get a VIN.
I've seen them all but one in person.

My opinion:

Velocity Blue pops - I like a bright color and like it a lot.

Carbonized Gray - blends nicely with the Grey MIC nicely. I'm not a fan of the rental colors but this one looks solid with the MIC.

Black is black. Not my cup of tea. No surprises.

Antimatter Blue is really dark. In direct light it looks nice but in shadows it is pretty much black.

I haven't seen Silver

Rapid Red is a gorgeous color. Very deep and classic. I like it a lot.

Area 51 is nice enough but 1 in 5 trucks will have it. Still, better than Cactus Gray.

White - I don't like white cars but if you are looking at adding after market graphics, this looks pretty cool and gives you lots of flexibility.

YMMV, of course, but none of the colors are bad so you can't go wrong with any choice you make.

Last edited:

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been wanting carb grey for the last nine months until this week. I saw the VB in person and pics of it with black wheels have made me change my mind. I’m going to switch to VB. Plus, my last two mustangs were gray, my F150 is black, and my wife’s car is gray. We need something different

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was originally CG, but after seeing it in person on a ranger, 8 didn't like how some times it was just bland depending in the weather/lighting.

Ended up going A51, but seeing the non-metallic Race Red in person.... It looks rraaaaal purdy.
Sponsored