Sponsored

Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Color has been a rollercoaster for us. We originally ordered Area 51 without seeing it in person and after seeing it in person felt it was too baby blue in the sun. So we switched to Cyber Orange without seeing it in person and then a Ranger in that color showed up on the lot. Too yellow. Back to Area 51, but the color was bugging us and we weren't really sold on it.

Enter Cactus Gray. We saw it in person on a Ranger and my wife and I instantly knew that's our color. So that's what we went with.
I’m waiting too see CG on an Bronco.
Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's very impressive in person.

I'm going to design some decals similar to the below but will start at the back door and extend across the doors to the front.

Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? 1626363173072

I’m waiting too see CG on an Bronco.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's very impressive in person.

I'm going to design some decals similar to the below but will start at the back door and extend across the doors to the front.

Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? 1626363173072
Looks nice! (y)

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've so far seen four colors, all on four-door soft tops, most on Squatch wheels. Here are my impressions:

- Rapid Red - I saw it on a grey, rainy day. Under cloudy skies it was just a boring burgundy. Not for me. Though my 2019 Soul Red Crystal Miata RF does the same thing. Boring under clouds, stunning in the sun. So would like to see it again.

- Cyber Orange - Drove this one. Saw this one in the sun and the shade. It's much better in person, and it looks better than on the Ranger because there's more black contrast. Not for me, but looks great.

- Silver - IT's silver. Hooray? Too common of a color, but it complemented the truck well. The metallic color really shows of the sharp character line across the top of the fender and doors in an appealing way. On the B&P website, it looks boring, but it's actually much sharper in person than I expected.

- Antimatter Blue - It really is basically black. Even on a sunny day, any part that wasn't directly pointed at the sun looked black. But the Bronco does look excellent in dark, metallic colors. They should just rename this color "Fancy Black." Because that's what it is. As an alternative for someone interested in a black car but with a good metallic character, there's this. But it's NOT for people who want a blue truck.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Color has been a rollercoaster for us. We originally ordered Area 51 without seeing it in person and after seeing it in person felt it was too baby blue in the sun. So we switched to Cyber Orange without seeing it in person and then a Ranger in that color showed up on the lot. Too yellow. Back to Area 51, but the color was bugging us and we weren't really sold on it.

Enter Cactus Gray. We saw it in person on a Ranger and my wife and I instantly knew that's our color. So that's what we went with.
See there folks, just what I said. Adam gets it......he knew he had to love it at that point.:cool:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've so far seen four colors, all on four-door soft tops, most on Squatch wheels. Here are my impressions:

- Rapid Red - I saw it on a grey, rainy day. Under cloudy skies it was just a boring burgundy. Not for me. Though my 2019 Soul Red Crystal Miata RF does the same thing. Boring under clouds, stunning in the sun. So would like to see it again.

- Cyber Orange - Drove this one. Saw this one in the sun and the shade. It's much better in person, and it looks better than on the Ranger because there's more black contrast. Not for me, but looks great.

- Silver - IT's silver. Hooray? Too common of a color, but it complemented the truck well. The metallic color really shows of the sharp character line across the top of the fender and doors in an appealing way. On the B&P website, it looks boring, but it's actually much sharper in person than I expected.

- Antimatter Blue - It really is basically black. Even on a sunny day, any part that wasn't directly pointed at the sun looked black. But the Bronco does look excellent in dark, metallic colors. They should just rename this color "Fancy Black." Because that's what it is. As an alternative for someone interested in a black car but with a good metallic character, there's this. But it's NOT for people who want a blue truck.
I do get that. The wife's Mustang is Ruby Red (very close). In the shade it's just a burgundy. But, the tri-coat color really shows off in the sun. Problem being is I can only see it show off when I pass another Ruby Red Ford in the sun. :)

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add VB and Cyber Orange today. Both great! VB is still my color. For now…………

Ford Bronco Great! Seen some more colors in person….back too the drawing board. Anyone else? B06DF0A7-2D8F-4447-9AD4-76B5BCADB370

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, no love here for Cyber Orange, but I guess that depends on trim levels being discussed. My OBX Sasquatch is ordered in CO. Best color available IMHO. I'm a fan of red, too, but my '05 Mustang GT Convertible is Redfire, so I wanted something new and different. :cool:

I don't know why not. Originally I was very much into Area 51, but then I saw it in person and it did nothing for me. It was nothing like the marketing photos. Cactus Grey also didn't do anything for me. I always like the CO, the only serious competitor for me was Lightning Blue, but in the end I went with CO. I really wanted to like A51 and CG because the marketing pics really gave a heritage Bronco vibe with those colors, but it just did not happen in person. For me at least.
Sponsored