First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are like me and considering A51 and MGV, I saw the 4-door Overlander in person at Super-Cel East. It looked great. I was able to get up close and personal and feel the MGV seats (amazing-converted me instantly ). The following 2 pics, represent the best pics I have that most accurately represent what I saw in person in terms of color. Like me, you probably are going back and forth, yet, I keep going back to A51 and MGV because I actually saw it and thought it looked great. Also at the time, I thought the MIC top went well with it. I had planned on the painted top, but that is out unless you want to wait (which I don’t). So there is another thing (MIC) I have seen in person that actually looks better than I expected. I hope this helps someone!

F282A74B-279E-4909-9CA6-B172B15153EF.jpeg

72A2207F-55B7-4EFF-B9D0-27605B0D2AB8.jpeg
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop telling people this ! With so many bitching about the grey top and MGV I've simply resorted to agreeing with them so there won't be as many of the same color combo as mine out there ;)

On a side note : I wonder how many people bitching have actually seen it in person . A poll perhaps ? LOL

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a shame that we’ve only really gotten a good look at this combo because now there is going to be SO many A51s out there.

The least Ford can do after sticking us with this is give us some high quality pictures of all of the colors with MIC.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately, the pigment in A51 has an adverse reaction with the aluminum body panels. It creates low levels of marinium gas. Over time the marinium destroys the marine grade seat stitching. This is not the combination I would choose, if I were you.

But, I'm not you....

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still just don't understand the orange accents. Wish I could do mgv with area 51 accents
Maybe I don't understand your comment, but the orange accents (all of the accents) match the trim levels fender badge color. Badlands has an orange badge and gets the orange accents. But maybe you're asking "why did they make the Badlands badge orange in the first place?"

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats my plan but on BD which has the blue interior trim.

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I don't understand your comment, but the orange accents (all of the accents) match the trim levels fender badge color. Badlands has an orange badge and gets the orange accents. But maybe you're asking "why did they make the Badlands badge orange in the first place?"
I think he's saying the stitching and other interior accents should be made to match the chosen exterior paint color rather than the badge.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting the same combo but trading for the BD interior which matches much better IMO, and getting the MIC roof painted or Line-X’d satin black. Also have a plan for the badlands badges. I don’t want orange there either

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He's asking why the interior accents are trim specific. Well, have you seen the interior materials video? It all started with these two nice ladies at a dinner table and a bunch of random color swatches they thought would look super neat together..

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are like me and considering A51 and MGV, I saw the 4-door Overlander in person at Super-Cel East. It looked great. I was able to get up close and personal and feel the MGV seats (amazing-converted me instantly ). The following 2 pics, represent the best pics I have that most accurately represent what I saw in person in terms of color. Like me, you probably are going back and forth, yet, I keep going back to A51 and MGV because I actually saw it and thought it looked great. Also at the time, I thought the MIC top went well with it. I had planned on the painted top, but that is out unless you want to wait (which I don’t). So there is another thing (MIC) I have seen in person that actually looks better than I expected. I hope this helps someone!

Ford Bronco Area 51 and MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl) Seats 72A2207F-55B7-4EFF-B9D0-27605B0D2AB8

Ford Bronco Area 51 and MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl) Seats 72A2207F-55B7-4EFF-B9D0-27605B0D2AB8
So are you able to tell me if the A51 is a metallic color...can't really tell in any of the photo's I've seen
Sponsored