Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DKMGHT Mud Flaps

Bought these. Instructions are garbage. Missing hardware. But worse - 35’s rub. Now I have to take them off and return. Thank God I hadn’t put the rears on yet.

Don’t go there man. You have been warned.
Sponsored

Eddie_bower

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whenever it is a randomly generated name like that I avoid!

It is usually from company stealing/sharing design and just having same factory pump them out

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DKMGHT Mud Flaps

Bought these. Instructions are garbage. Missing hardware. But worse - 35’s rub. Now I have to take them off and return. Thank God I hadn’t put the rears on yet.

Seems like everybody who goes with mud flaps ends up settling on 1 of about 3 brands.. we all now which those are. It really is for a good reason..

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought one like that too, some randomly generated name. In concept they seemed great, I could take them off if needed and put them into a nice puch. But the HW didn't fit the SAS. I am sure I could have come up with something, but it was easier just to get the Mabett ones. But they weren't as easily removable, but I guess I could in a min or two if I never need. The front ones were easy to install, but the back had like 30 steps so it looked a lot more complex - I only got the front ones though.

Pjblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrek 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
DKMGHT Mud Flaps

Okay I have the Shadown Sasquatch and experienced visually the same thing. I ended up going with Mabett flaps. I have not had a problem.

OP
OP
Figmo

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems like everybody who goes with mud flaps ends up settling on 1 of about 3 brands.. we all now which those are. It really is for a good reason..
Yeah I knew it was a gamble going in. Had they fit, there could have been “4 brands” we’d all know ;)

But alas…not to be. Good thing about Amazon, all I was risking was my time. Already sent them back and ordered a set of Mabetts
Sponsored