First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered Bronco mud flaps from Ford without realizing that they do not fit the wider fender flares of the Sasquatch package. As nearly as I can determine from the rather poor installation instructions Ford included (diagrams only) these mud flaps are intended to clip onto the fender flares. Sadly they do not fit the wider flares I have.

So, back to the drawing board.

I would like to hear recommendations for mud flaps that fit a Sasquatch and do not cost an arm and a leg. Thanks in advance.

On a more positive note I got the chance to visit with the service department about ordering the steel bash plate that I should have gotten with my modular bumper. They took pictures of the plastic plate and VIN and told me they'll call when it comes in.

I also got my steps
Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? IMG_20230317_172708406_HDR
and strap handles installed today.

Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? 1679100157735
Sponsored

Bad-Daddy-Lands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 F250, ‘96 911/993
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP…are you running OE hoop step or aftermarket? Wasn’t clear in your post.

OP
OP
TX-Dennis

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The steps are aftermarket. TAC Sidewinder steps sold on amazon. Decent quality, but they are one piece rail and step rather than removable hoop steps.

Baerkeeper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Basequatch | 2020 Miata RF
Your Bronco Model
Base
Initially thought spending $400 plus on mud flaps was insane. However after spending that on my Rokblokz, I'm pretty satisfied. First off they were expensive and didn't like the look very much.

After installing them and seeing how they engineered it vs the cheaper ones, I was able to justify my purchase and even recommend it.

On our Sasquatch Broncos, we lose the crash bars, but the Rokblokz bracket kind of acts like one and I feel safer with it. They may not provide any protection whatsoever but I'm sure it's better than nothing.

With that said I'd say go spend an arm and a leg, buy once cry once.

Sponsored

Squatchn’at

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not the best picture but I ordered just a front set from weathertech that were no drill. You can hear the rocks hitting them instead of the paint haha and under $50 I believe.

A2E91DBD-97A5-4E77-A828-968C8A7D704A.jpeg

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Ford Bronco Wildtrak with Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think mudflaps for the Bronco are waaay overpriced, but then again what isn't? If it has to do with the Bronco mark it up 200%. That said, to protect your vehicle from rocks and spray of mud up into your door handles, I'd highly recommend getting some. I bought these and after some small tweaks to the installation, they are rock solid.

Mabett Mud Flaps for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 2/4-Door No Punching Required Front and Rear 4PCS https://a.co/d/dKd3MQ0

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My husband is installing these tomorrow on my obx Sasquatch. They’re from IAG.. i got fronts only
Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? 0F6D5D58-4135-4338-A4D6-FD3D9E14A5FC

BBQBennz

Black Diamond
First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2001 Z06 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered Bronco mud flaps from Ford without realizing that they do not fit the wider fender flares of the Sasquatch package. As nearly as I can determine from the rather poor installation instructions Ford included (diagrams only) these mud flaps are intended to clip onto the fender flares. Sadly they do not fit the wider flares I have.

So, back to the drawing board.

I would like to hear recommendations for mud flaps that fit a Sasquatch and do not cost an arm and a leg. Thanks in advance.

On a more positive note I got the chance to visit with the service department about ordering the steel bash plate that I should have gotten with my modular bumper. They took pictures of the plastic plate and VIN and told me they'll call when it comes in.

I also got my steps
and strap handles installed today.

I got the mud flaps from 21 OffRoad for my '22 Black Diamond Sasq. about $125 for all 4 corners. Fit great with the factory rock rails. Had a couple of install questions and they got back to me promptly. https://www.stickerfab.com/products/21-offroad-no-drill-mudflaps-front-and-rear-2021-bronco

2023.02 22 BD Bronco upgrade updates (4).jpg

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with the AIG front mud flaps for my base Sas and they seem to be fitting and working fine. I have the factory hoop steps which are similar to the rock rails and it's not an issue. I'll try to get some pictures in the daylight tomorrow.

flap1.jpg

flap2.jpg

flap3.jpg

Sponsored

SaraB

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Sandpoint, ID when not traveling the globe
Vehicle(s)
42' Sailboat -> Sprinter Van Conversion -> Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this set off Amazon. I think they’re basically the same as the IAG and Mabett ones. They were on sale so that’s why I chose them. They were pretty easy to install and fit my Sasquatch just fine. I installed the set of four and no longer have mud all over my door handles, or hear rocks hitting everything.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4W3D7HG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

27B95777-6E8E-481C-AE7F-830B9D101A18.jpeg

OP
OP
TX-Dennis

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After looking at all the suggestions I decided to try the WeatherTech. A combination of price and their reputation were the persuading factors. That and they offer a Sasquatch specific option.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think any of them would work.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After looking at all the suggestions I decided to try the WeatherTech. A combination of price and their reputation were the persuading factors. That and they offer a Sasquatch specific option.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think any of them would work.
I did the Weathertechs on mine as well. They offer several variations so you have to be sure to get the correct ones. Mine were for a SAS with a Metal rear bumper. They get a lot of hate on here but are actually quite nice. The clips are plastic so no galvanic corrosion with the aluminum. The funky front design allows for the flares to be removed and also no mud or snow buildup like the others in the pocket a full flap creates. Started off wanting the RekGens but they still do not offer any for the Metal rear bumpers.

Ford Bronco Mud Flaps for Sasquatch? My Bronco c
Sponsored