The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked up my new 2022 Bronco Sasquatch on Friday and noticed the stock Good year tires collect pebbles like crazy. Definitely looking to get a set of mud flaps but not looking to break the bank. Any good suggestions before I tear the internet apart searching? Thanks.
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the Rekgen's. Reasonably priced, easy install, and they don't look ridiculous. They are shorter (you can get longer ones if you don't mind the look), so don't offer as much protection as a gatorback, but haven't had any rock chips on my doors or rockers yet, and they are a touch higher than the low point on the front of the frame, so less chance of trail damage.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the weathertech mud flaps. I know people don't like them due to the gap they have on the front, but they work well for me, and they are easy to remove before you go offroad if you feel you'll need the clearance.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the weathertech mud flaps. I know people don't like them due to the gap they have on the front, but they work well for me, and they are easy to remove before you go offroad if you feel you'll need the clearance.
Agreed. Another vote for weather tech. Price is right and they really don’t look that bad. I only have them on the fronts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. Another vote for weather tech. Price is right and they really don’t look that bad. I only have them on the fronts.
Do they do a good job at stopping the stones from flying?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do they do a good job at stopping the stones from flying?
Haven’t had any problems. I think they are more than adequate. Some people online go to extremes with their concerns. These have been just fine for me. No rocks chips and I have a bunch of miles on gravel.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They're not cheap but they are really good quality. I have a set on mine.
Agree, I also like that you can remove the bottom half if desired for off-roading clearance.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have WeatherTech, they work fine, reasonably priced, and I know the famous thread on here showing them installed incorrectly - and I hate to be rude - but that is not at all what they look like on ours, installed correctly.

Ford has some real high-quality, heavy-duty ones, but they're like $300 as pair - I just don't see mudflaps as a $600 item (maybe $60, not ten times that...) - so we passed. Probably work better but that's too much.
Sponsored