First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an Outer Banks with Sasquatch package and standard running board. I ordered some OEM mud flaps but reading on the forums it doesn't sound like they will work. Anyone have suggestions and possibly pictures for what you are using on your sasquatch broncos? Also, are you putting on all 4 or just fronts? Main concern is rock chips and trying to decide if rear ones are necessary and if I only put on fronts how it will look.
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will be ordering Rokblokz XL before my Wildtrak arrives. Looked through this forum for awhile to narrow down what I want, Ended up being Rokblokz vs Rekgens. Determined I prefer how the Rockbloz mount better. All 4 will be done

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The following should work with OBX SAS:

1. IAG
2. Mabett
3. Broflaps (from Etsy)

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands Sasquatch here. I started with Mabbett, in spite of other people's sound advice, and snapped two on a trail. Got a good deal on a 2nd Mabbett (knock-off) to replace those, snapped again. So, down $275 on two orders, I sprung for the RokBlokz X-long. Mounting them was a little tougher than the videos showed (I'm @ 21K miles), but they're on, perform and look great. I needed longer thumb screws, and RokBlokz provided them gratis--very pleased with their customer service.

Note that the iAD mudflaps are the same as Mabbett. If you're going rockcrawling, rigid flaps (Mabbett, iAD, OEM, etc. ) are a definite no-no. If you don't expect to do worse than graded & maintained dirt roads, rigid mudflaps will protect your truck's flanks and undersides enough.

I sprung for front & back. #1, rear flaps protect vehicles behind you on the roadway. #2, front flaps only strike me as half-way, incomplete. "Cheap is expensive" -- pay the money and get quality.

Lots of threads on this issue--on this and BroncoNation, too.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd recommend RokBlokz, I abuse them on trails and never take them off. Folded one over completely and its fine. Had them for about 1 year now. Worth the price if you need mudflaps

Sponsored

SWLABRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rekgen with XL on the front. Had them on since February. No issues or rock chips

20230312_151504.jpg

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought WeatherTech for my Base Sasquatch. Very happy with them overall. Photos taken right after installation:
KaWdGLG.jpg

QDyuKZe.jpg

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put the Mabett ones on mine. Find them great. They’ve been on our Sasquatch for almost a year now.

IMG_5241.jpg

Sponsored

23_Badlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2d SAS 7sp(AB) Hi Tow Modular Hoop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a number of IAG, Mabett type mud flaps on Amazon that share the same mounting system. The metal mounting brackets extend into the front and rear wheel wells a tad and are attached to the lip of the fender. A good hit on one these brackets would definitely do a number to the attachment point on the fender. Much prefer the way the Rokblokz mount. Fronts mounts directly to the crash bar, the rears mount to the rear body/frame mount. Zero stress to the fender. The Rokblokz are triple the cost of the IAG and Mabett though--ouch.

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

RekGen (non-XL) is what I haven on front only and do a great job stopping rock chips. The running boards themselves also help. I have since replaced my factory running boards with DV8 rock slider steps, but having the same positive results.

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for OBX with Sasquatch package IMG_0778

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for OBX with Sasquatch package IMG_0781

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for OBX with Sasquatch package IMG_1500

Stanley Crewell

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mountaineer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The factory ones will work but you will have to move the running boards back about 1"+- to get the front ones on the way they are designed to fit. Ford?? The factory holes on the running boards won't line up but I just used SS tech screws and it worked fine. I installed all 4 just because I like the balanced look.
Ford Bronco Mud flaps for OBX with Sasquatch package PXL_20230512_234911216

PDiddie22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OB Sasquatch, Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put the Mabett ones on mine. Find them great. They’ve been on our Sasquatch for almost a year now.

Ford Bronco Mud flaps for OBX with Sasquatch package PXL_20230512_234911216
Do you get any rubbing in the front? I went with these at the advise of my salesman, he had already tried 3 different types. The Fronts don't fit tight to running board, and rub when turning tight. I am thinking of using 3M tape to secure to running board to pull away from tire. Terrible idea?

Appreciate any input...

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you get any rubbing in the front? I went with these at the advise of my salesman, he had already tried 3 different types. The Fronts don't fit tight to running board, and rub when turning tight. I am thinking of using 3M tape to secure to running board to pull away from tire. Terrible idea?

Appreciate any input...
I’ve had mine on two years now with no issues at all but I did notice during the installation that there was a small gap between the running board and the mud flap so the simple fix for that was one 1/4 plastic rivet on each flap to close the gap which you can see in the pics I just took for you.

IMG_1257.jpeg

IMG_1258.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

IMG_1260.jpeg

IMG_1261.jpeg
Sponsored