First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor 2023
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If these things could begin going for MSRP that would be great, thanks.
I was blessed with MSRP price. The dealer said that they were going to tack on a $30K market adjustment, and I said I will contact Ford Corporate to see if I can move my Raptor to another dealer, and had some calls with the dealer GM and they agreed to give me MSRP. They kept mentioning that they gave me a deal over and over and over. But I said, really?! I ordered from Ford Directly and chose your dealership for convienence only, I can go else where. I did throw them a bone or two and bought all my upgrades through them. Although I got financing ahead and made them beat it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was blessed with MSRP price. The dealer said that they were going to tack on a $30K market adjustment, and I said I will contact Ford Corporate to see if I can move my Raptor to another dealer, and had some calls with the dealer GM and they agreed to give me MSRP. They kept mentioning that they gave me a deal over and over and over. But I said, really?! I ordered from Ford Directly and chose your dealership for convienence only, I can go else where. I did throw them a bone or two and bought all my upgrades through them. Although I got financing ahead and made them beat it.
Awesome. I’ve been offered $10k ADM for an allocation and almost bit. But I just can’t do it. I wasn’t a huge fan of the raptor exterior until I saw a 2” perch collar lift and 39x13.5s with -12mm offset and wow looked incredible. I’ll just need to wait a bit longer. Maybe in a year or two I can go slightly used for less than MSRP

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lucky for you they did not call your bluff as you can't move your order to another dealer. Yes, you could have gone elsewhere BUT the Bronco Raptor allocation stays with the dealership.

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

what I'd love to see is one of those jumps where the raptors face plant....set the airbags off and bend the frame..... I'd put money down the braptor would walk away unscathed....

Chazzy

Raptor
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor 2023
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lucky for you they did not call your bluff as you can't move your order to another dealer. Yes, you could have gone elsewhere BUT the Bronco Raptor allocation stays with the dealership.
I knew a few GMs at other Ford stores in other cities and had them call in some favors.