First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the response. The main reason I was wondering about the steelies is because we have that wheel cap that your first post don't have.

I know that some of the locking nuts sold by Ford parts, for example, don't work with the steelies because of the cap (or at least, I remember reading that somewhere). I was wondering if that was an issue here, because the only way for me to find that out (other than pictures) is to buy them and try them out, which means if they don't work, I can't return them according to your return policy.

The other thing I was wondering about was the poke out of the wheel. But, I can check this out myself if I know the length:

So, does this mean that the length from end to end is 19mm? I hope this makes sense.
Hey @soupcansam - got it. I better understand your question now. We have a Base Bronco with steelies in house, so I'm working on getting a set installed. My gut says the plastic, decorative wheel cap would not be able to be re-installed, but we will see once we install a set.

Because the conical seat is like the OEM, I see no reason why ours would not fit with the stock steelies, but we can check.

So, does this mean that the length from end to end is 19mm? I hope this makes sense.
Yeah, how long are these?
The end-to-end length is 1.97 inches (50mm). The 19mm dimension reflects the socket used to remove/install the lug nuts.

- John P

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @soupcansam - got it. I better understand your question now. We have a Base Bronco with steelies in house, so I'm working on getting a set installed. My gut says the plastic, decorative wheel cap would not be able to be re-installed, but we will see once we install a set.

Because the conical seat is like the OEM, I see no reason why ours would not fit with the stock steelies, but we can check.

The end-to-end length is 1.97 inches (50mm). The 19mm dimension reflects the socket used to remove/install the lug nuts.

- John P
Great, thanks for answering my questions! I really hope they work with the wheel caps because I like the look.

Looking forward to seeing those pictures when/if you can get them installed on your base model.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @soupcansam - hot off the press. The Mishimoto M12x1.5 27pc Lug Nut Set (MMLG-15-27L) product fits great on the Base steelie wheels (you can see our blue Borne Off-Road wheel spacer hub/wheel-centric feature poking through). They seat properly and have no issues. Unfortunately, the plastic decorative Bronco cap will NOT fit with our lug nuts.

Bill using our non-marring socket, included with the kit, to torque the lug nuts down:
Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts MLG-15-27L_18

Colors galore!
Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts MLG-15-27L_1

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts MLG-15-27L_12

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts MLG-15-27L_2

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts MLG-15-27L_8

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts MLG-15-27L_4

I hope this helps give a better visualization for you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

- John P

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HII
HAVE RECEIVE my lug nut and it's fine i am very happy
TRACKTOY

Sponsored

Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have a picture of a black set installed on a Wildtrak?

I know this is an old thread, but I put these black lug nuts on my Wildtrak. Here's before and after pics if you're still looking

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts PXL_20230704_165436794

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts PXL_20230704_170408180

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
why not an orange color to match the wildtrack and badlands badges?

Tifosi2door

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any idea when these will be off backorder?

Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this is an old thread, but I put these black lug nuts on my Wildtrak. Here's before and after pics if you're still looking

Anyway you can take some side photos? These seem to be longer then I like but wouldn't mind photos from side. I bought some black lug nuts but found the ones on spare are already rusting after few months. Would like higher quality ones.

Was interesting in AR's TI PVC coated lug nuts but crazy money.

BTW I blacked out the center cap and it looks awesome paired with black lug nuts

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mishimoto I ordered a set of black lugs back in March and over the summer a bunch of them have faded to a bronzeish color. It seems like the 6 points have faded faster then the 7 points. I’m not terribly upset since they kinda match my wheels but figured I’d let you guys know.
Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts IMG_2087

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts IMG_2088

Ford Bronco We Want your Feedback! Lug Nuts IMG_2089

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order placed, are the neochrome on backorder?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mishimoto I ordered a set of black lugs back in March and over the summer a bunch of them have faded to a bronzeish color. It seems like the 6 points have faded faster then the 7 points. I’m not terribly upset since they kinda match my wheels but figured I’d let you guys know.
Hey @Classic28 - Sorry about that! Did you touch base with our Experience Team? 1-887-466-4744. Here is a link to our Contact Us section if that helps, too.

One important aspect to maintaining the Mishimoto lug nut finish is to use non-abrasive/corrosive wheel cleaners.

Order placed, are the neochrome on backorder?
Hey @TEAMSLO - best bet is to touch base with our Experience Team - 1-887-466-4744. Here is a link to our Contact Us section if that helps, too.

- John
Sponsored