sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every search yielded “weather tech”, so in case anyone wants to know what these are like, here’s some pics. (Had Ford Liners in my ‘21, and they kept flopping over. These have lip, and are thicker).

4D7AF7BD-DC1C-4C8E-BF1F-A283987BA21E.jpeg

853BC32F-8E22-409A-9081-03848D48D0D7.jpeg
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve got weathertech liners and I have been very happy with them.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every search yielded “weather tech”, so in case anyone wants to know what these are like, here’s some pics. (Had Ford Liners in my ‘21, and they kept flopping over. These have lip, and are thicker).

Ford Bronco Weathertech HD Liners 853BC32F-8E22-409A-9081-03848D48D0D7

Ford Bronco Weathertech HD Liners 853BC32F-8E22-409A-9081-03848D48D0D7
WeatherTech always has amazing products.

T1nmaN

Outer Banks
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had weathertek in my Quashqai, and was underwhelmed. They do a great job at what they are supposed to do, and work very well, but.... After about a year the back row started to fold inwards. I rarely have anyone sir in the back, so it wasn't from people putting their feet on the edges. My other knock on them was that they dulled quite quickly and even after scrubbing them with simple green the color wouldn't come back. Maybe armorall would bring the above back? That being said they are a nice quality and are very easy to remove and clean. I just purchased a set of Mablett mats for my OB that comes in a few days, so we'll see how they compare.

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WeatherTech front, rear and cargo liner - it's a good choice

Ford Bronco Weathertech HD Liners 20220929_122919

Ford Bronco Weathertech HD Liners 20220929_123122

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had weathertek in my Quashqai, and was underwhelmed. They do a great job at what they are supposed to do, and work very well, but.... After about a year the back row started to fold inwards. I rarely have anyone sir in the back, so it wasn't from people putting their feet on the edges. My other knock on them was that they dulled quite quickly and even after scrubbing them with simple green the color wouldn't come back. Maybe armorall would bring the above back? That being said they are a nice quality and are very easy to remove and clean. I just purchased a set of Mablett mats for my OB that comes in a few days, so we'll see how they compare.
Can't comment on the folding over, but your cleaning process used the wrong chemicals.

Using Amazing Roll-Off (stupid name, great product) I'm able to restore years-old weathertech floor mats to like new in about 5-10 min with firm pressure and stiff nylon bristled brush.

Amazing Roll-Off is great for whitewall tires (doubt many on here have cars old enough for whitewalls!), but also great on rubber/plastic. It should also be great on Bronco fender flares but won't know for certain until I get a Bronco some day (820+ days of waiting!)
Sponsored